Friday 2 July 2010

6 am

- Sitting in bed sleepless at 6 am wishing I was on a different continent.. Different health.. Different mood.. Different everything.. Yet am just unbelievably exhausted, tired, and unable to sleep..

- 4th chemo is very different so far! I don't understand what's going on in my body.. I either have too much steroids in my system and its playing of it or I don't know what's going on.. Good bad ? I don't know just not same as first 3 chemos.. Sickness still there and not getting better..

- As every chemo Tuesday I come home and find a dhl package waiting for me.. This time by Anony/Zawi, Soulo Portrait, Danderma, and Yours Truly.. Thank you soooo much ladies it was amazing :* and to Yours Truly I didn't smack it against the wall :p I absolutely loved it thank you soo much dear :**

- I wish I can stop feeling so tired.. I have no energy.. I feel so blah.. I wanna LIVE life I'm tired of this feeling already :( I'm tired of the routine, medications on the hour every hour, doctors every so often, do's and don'ts, restrictions, fear of what's to come, anger, and everything else that comes with this disease.. La 7awla wla quwa what am I to do apart from live it and accept it.. il7amdillah 3ala kil 7al..

- I will try to sleep for an hour then wake up to take meds and the daily cycle goes on..

6 comments:

Yours Truly said...

Looool yeah I told Anony if she doesn't smakck it against the wall tell her it's from me! :P I hope it changes your mood a bit when you look at it :*

Always on my mind fourme. Always praying for you complete recovery :*

Yours Truly said...

Your complete reccovery :*

Danderma said...

Khara3tee el bent maskeena ya 4y...

just to clarify elmaskeena Yours Truly is the one who had the idea of the thing bs ana telaygaft o dakhalt 3arth... sorry Yours Truly :p

Eluded Euphoria said...

hope everything goes well.. just hang in there

Anonymous said...

im still thinking of what to send/give you :/

good night or god morning. what ever the time i hope it will be good.

Yours Truly said...

Danderma shda3wa dear bel 3aks I told Anony to add in as much fun stuff as possible ... I'm glad you got involved as well :) the more the merrier!