Monday, 10 December 2012

The Good.





Every now and then I get a comment that truly makes me happy and makes my day. This post is for Lulu, as promised..

I thought the talk of finding the good in the bad was talk of the delusional. How can one find the good in a destructive situation?!

Surprisingly I have! Who thought any good would come out of Cancer?! But it did..

1. During that difficult time I made the most amazing and beautiful friends on the planet. Friends that I can call sisters, whom I'd give an arm, leg, and a thigh for. Not one, not two, but a dozen random wonderful friends, all of which were there for me during my time of need.

2. I am at the happiest point of my life. I've had some crazy happy times in the past but none can measure up to now, two years in remission, where I fully understand what happiness and contentment really is! I am happy.

3. Hey I'm a girl! Shocking I know!! But my entire life I wanted the full body beautiful hair, even though I had good hair before cancer, but it does not measure up to now. Now I have stunning thick hair that I absolutely love mashallah.

Out of the destructive Cancer and Chemotherapy the above was the result! And what a great result it is.

That is the Good the very very Good.

ـ {وَعَسَى أَنْ تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ وَعَسَى أَنْ تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَكُمْ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD A7LA SURPRISE I BOOKMARKED THIS!!!! You made my dayyy!!
Ya rabb enshallaah alla ya36eech w y'9aa3eflech kel elle tetmanaina b shay yfoo8 tawa8u3atech wallaahhh jad you're my living idol, you fought long and hard and that is exactly why I read your posts all the time, you keep me strong when I hit rock bottom, also, lama ummy 9arat feeha jal6a b mu5ha I lost hope, literally.. I accepted the fact that I lost her, and that's when I realised what you did and I forced myself - and my mom to push and work harder! She is FULLY RECOVERED now thanks to allah and ur posts, & she got a work promotion cuz she didn't give up, I love you sooooo muuch and thanks for the sweetest surprise♥♥♥♥
-lulu

Eiman said...

yes.. And also always keep in mind (ولئن شكرتم لأزيدنكم). Therefore, there is a good chance that you will get even more and more good things in the future if you maintain your positive attitude and thank God no mater what happens.. God bless you ;)

Cameron VSJ said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

Thanks,

Cameron