Wednesday, 27 June 2012

a Smiling Stranger




He was leaning against the wall oblivious to his surroundings, completely engrossed in his phone, he's reading something that makes him grin like a fool. That dumbass smile one has when they're head over heels taken by another.

I rarely see such infectious smile, I couldn't help but stare from across the street and smile. He set my mood for the day, he made me smile, for a split second I couldn't help but wish I had someone that would make me smile the same way he is. I went on my way smiling because of him, though I don't know him, I prayed God would grant him such happiness for life.

Smile, you never know whose day you'll brighten..

4 comments:

I am; ● Maryam ● said...

true... <3

Esra2 Al-Enzi said...

True, Once wrote about it!

RainDrop said...

that reminds me of the day my divorce was "official".. I smiled like there is no tomorrow.. and for some reason i felt for once that my smile was infectious.. :p ya well...


:D big grin for u!

human psychology said...

we can all be happy in little ways..specially if we don't hold grudges in us and won't bring the past in the future..every ending there will always be a new beginning..learn to forgive others and live life to the fullest