Saturday, 30 June 2012

i'm THE Man!




The anger management therapist I'm seeing suggests I talk more. I don't know about what exactly, but ya sure talk more.

So far I've been officially diagnosed with -

-OCD

-Puritanical Perfectionism

- And last but not least I process my anger like Men!!

Basically only a small number of women process their anger like men and I'm one of the chosen one's!

God I'm so rare!

Meaning I skip stages of frustration and hit from 0- 100 straight away.. Blah blah I can't be bothered to explain it further.

I'm learning more things about myself with these sessions, though I don't see it helping my anger in any way. I'm still very much short fused.

It's a vicious cycle, when I get angry I go on Repeat like an iPod!

Must learn how to break out of it.

But after 31 years, I don't see it happening.

Oh well this is Me, messed up, fucked up, and amazingly perfectly damaged.

3 comments:

Average.Q8i said...

Anger is never going to mask your inner beauty.

FourMe said...

Average:

Oh how I adore u lil one xx

Aether said...

I'm sorry about you being diagnosed with OCD :( this is so disheartening. As you already know I suffer from it but I believe you're a strong young woman and you can pull through it.

Letting you know there are people who love you always.

TAKE CARE PLS