Sunday, 18 March 2012

Tag x 11




I was tagged by Danderma.. It's all about the 11 questions!

The Rules

~Post 11 random facts about yourself.
~Answer the 11 questions I asked.
~Tag 11 others and create (11) questions for them to answer.
~Inform those that you have tagged.
~No Tag Backs.


* 11 Facts about me.

1. I travel with my pillow, where I go, it goes.
2. New post chemo hair has soft curls! I have couple of locks in my hair that are curly now!! Freaking weird. Had straight hair.
3. I never tell ppl that I care about how I truly feel about them.
4. I'm unbelievably strong yet so fragile that a single word can ruin me.
5. Very stubborn.
6. Music controls me, plays with my mood.
7. Im very very inquisitive, always must know Why or it kills me.
8. I hate weak people.
9. I don't eat seafood.
10. Serious anger issue. It's getting worse by the day.
11. Quoting an idiot "you're a selfish, self centered bitch". I am, I truly am and take pride in it. I love myself more than anything.

*11 Questions asked by Danderma

1. What is your tried & tested motto?
--- Men are assholes.
2. Your favorite meal of all time is…?
--- Depends on the mood but salad and leban.
3. What is one thing you can’t wait to be invented?
--- 1 pill to cure all types of cancer forever.
4. Do you believe in soul mates?
--- Used to but not anymore.
5. What is your favorite flower?
--- Roses.
6. Waking up to find ur self in back high school: A wish or a nightmare?
--- A wish only if I don't have to go through cancer again, I'd fix so many things and have a phd by 27.
7. What is the oldest item you own?
--- A t-shirt from sports day when I was 12.
8. iPhone, blackberry, or Galaxy?
--- I'm ashamed to say it but I like the technology on the iPhone but I can't live without my BB and it's buttons. I'm attached to both my babies now.
9. Who came first, the egg or the chicken?
--- I'll ask God on judgement day.
10. The best shampoo on earth is…?
--- Still to be found.
11. Do you believe there is life on other planets?
--- Nop.


*11 Questions by Me
1. Biggest fear?
2. Do you have any regrets?
3. What makes you cry?
4. Chewing gum or lollipop?
5. Most hated person?
6. Cats or dogs?
7. Swim with sharks (they don't bite) or sky dive?
8. Sweet or salted popcorn?
9. Should the US go to war with Iran?
10. Favorite song?
11. Ideal vacationing spot?

Seeing everyone has been tagged already. Anyone reading this please feel free to tag yourselves on your blogs or in the comments section.


6 comments:

q8othug said...

Hmmmm

:::ShoSho::: said...

I love the fact that you put up Giggs' Photo hehehe that made me comment!

You travel with your pillow? I love this! I always wished I had something i am attached to.. and I hate roses :( lol

:::ShoSho::: said...

and I don't think you are selfish.. if you mean you love yourself, then we all should give some credit to ourselves, I don't think it's being selfish.

FourMe said...

Q8thug:
Agreed.
--

Shosho:
The number is automatically linked to him:p

Trust me u don't want my pillow thing. I take it cuz if I sleep on any other pillow I get sever migraines, it has to be really flat, and there is no pillow as flat as mine.

By selfish, what's meant that I should take peoples feelings into consideration before mine.. Ee khair inshallah, madri laish. One thing I learned is that sooner or later everyone will screw u over. So now I do love myself more anything and no way in hell I would put anyone ahead of me.

q8othug said...

gurl your melting down. you need to either

get
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/595061/picture%20share/1235249873939.jpg
or

get
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/595061/picture%20share/693pjl.gif
or just
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/595061/picture%20share/1328935127680.jpg

FourMe said...

LOOOOOOL epic!!!! I cracked up! Thnx luv :p