Thursday, 1 December 2011

Taggies




And I felt like doing a Tag!

A
– Available: Not interested
– Age: 30
– Animals: Elephants and my aunts cat

B
– Beer: Hate its stench
– Best friends: 1 in Turkey. 2 in Kuwait
– Body Part on opposite sex: Height I guess
– Best feeling in the world: Worry free
– Best weather: London summer
– Been in Love: Yes
– Been on stage: Yes
– Believe in Magic: Yes
– Believe in Santa: Nop
– Brand: Anything that takes my fancy

C
– Candy: Love it
– Color: Maroon
– Chocolate/Vanilla: HATE vanilla. Dark chocolate addict
- Chinese/Indian/Italian: Italian. Chinese. Indian
- Cake or pie: Cake for life.
– Cheese: Like, though I heard it makes one stupid

D
– Day or Night: Used to be a night owl. Now love daytime
– Dancing in the rain: Never danced in the rain, though kissed in the rain, does that count?

E
– Eyes: Green
– Ever failed a class: Mathematics 4 or 5 times, I don't remember
– Enemies: 3 I think
– Exercise: No can do, though I walk a lot

F
– First thoughts waking up: il7amdillah alathy a7yana ba3d ma amtna w elyh elnshoor
– Food: The only pleasure of life

G
– Greatest Fear: Nothing anymore
– Get along with your parents: Yes/No

H
– Hair Color: brown with a lot of grey
– Happy: Content
– Holiday: what's that?

I
– Ice Cream: My guilty pleasure

J
– Jewelry: Yes, yes, and yes.
– Job: Currently I'm in pain if I stand or sit. So ya job is out of the question

K
– Kids: Hate the little fuckers
– Kickboxing or karate: Wish I knew how
– Keep a journal: Blogging

L
– Love: Bullshit
– Laughed so hard you cried: Couple days ago when my cousin was attempting to speak Arabic

M
- Milk flavor: KDD choco milk
– Movies: Luv all except horror
– Motion sickness: Can't sit in the back seat of a car

N
– Number: 4

O
– One wish: I have none

P
– Perfect Pizza: Waitrose's vegetarian pizza
– Pepsi/Coke: Coke
– Perfume/Cologne: Black Musk

Q
– Quail: Who?

R
– Reason to cry: Physical pain
– Reality T.V: Made in Chelsea
– Radio Station: Capital FM 95.8

S
– Song: Nothing really
– Shoe size: 36-37 (blame the steroids)
– Salad Dressing: Balsamic, mayo, olive oil, salt, pepper
– Skinny dip: Hell NO. Fish will get in places where fish should never be!
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Raspberries but I eat Blueberries 3 times a week like medication, yuk, hate them
– Sport: Football
- Sex: Can't judge it if you haven't tried it

T
– Tattoos: Contemplating a second
– Thunderstorms: Scare the shit out of me

U
– Unpredictable: All the time, ppl underestimate me

V
– Vacation spot(s): Got couple in mind

W
– Weakness: Mother getting sick
– Who makes you laugh the most: No one
– Worst Weather: The bloody cold/rain

X
– X-Rays: about 20 in last 2 years, 4 PETs, 20 CTs

Y
-Year it is now: 2011
-Yellow: summer time

Z
– Zoo animal: Again elephants.

2 comments:

Anony said...

shakhbaree tags loool


aaah the good old days <3

K.D said...

i remember that fourme once upon a time...