Friday, 8 July 2011

The Perfect Make-Up

After Chemo I've been looking for make-up that's for sensitive skin or delicate products, seeing anything causes my skin to flare up red. I found the following products to be amazing and good for sensitive skin. I'm very picky with make-up so trust me if I approve of these then they must be SUPER good.

Yves Saint Laurent - Perfect Touch Foundation
Love how simple it is to apply and doesn't smudge nor blotch!

Benefit - One Hot Minute
Fabulous loose bronzer. You can apply on a bare face and will still give a shimmer and shine.

Benefit - Hello Flawless
Pressed foundation can be applied with sponge or brush. Good coverage and good for when you're on the run.
Chanel - Soleil Tan De Chanel
Liquid, dab on both cheeks and you will shine a mile away! Love it!!
Gives a sun-kissed fresh look.

Benefit- Brow Zings
Been using this for years and years, will never change it.

Benefit- Bad Gal
Fabulous mascara for sensitive eyes. Some of my eye lashes haven't grown back yet.
But when I apply Bad Gal no one can tell the difference as it fills in to the extant that you can't see the missing lashes :D


Vaseline - Lip Therapy
I cannot be bothered to apply lipstick or lipgloss.
This lovely product gives a tint\moisturize the lips!

3 comments:

Anony said...

Gameeel gamaaal maloosh mesaaal

Expat and the City said...

Benefit is one of my favorite lines. :) I miss their counter in BD ~ NYC.

Butterfly Chick said...

I need to buy new makeup! I guess I will steal some of what u posted :P