Tuesday, 5 April 2011

Pray4elMohandisa

I cannot put in words how much this breaks my heart to write. I cannot find the words because it hurts me more than you can imagine. I will keep it short. Because I've been there. Because I know how she will feel. Because it's Cancer.

-19 year old girl. A future engineer.

-Stage 2 Cancer.

-12 Chemo's

-First Chemo on Tuesday 5th April.

Please ed3aw Allah yshafeha o ygaweha 3alaih w ysahil 3alaiha elchemotherapy.

Ed3olaha methil md3aitoly o ALf il7amdillah tshafait. Ed3olaha o ed3oly o ed3aw 7ag kil mareeth.

‏​‏​‏​يارب انت الشافي والكافي والمعافي فاشفي مرضى المسلمين من كل داء وعافهم وأتم شفاءهم يا أرحم الراحمين

I will keep you updated on her progress.
Galbi ma3ach :*

8 comments:

Anony said...

Allah yshafeha o y3afeha yaraab

الزين said...

يالله

...


استغفر الله

اللهم لك الحمد على ما اعطيت ولك الحمد على ما اخذت

ماراح انساها بالدعاء
عسى الله يشافيها ويرفع عنها

..

خانقتني العبرة ومو عارفه اكتب


انتي وينج
انا فاقدتج وايد حبيبتي
:**

Jacqui said...

Allah eshafeeha o egawem'ha bl salama enshalla.. inshalla the fight will be easier since it's still in the early stages.

Anonymous said...

Fourme .. Thanks a million :)

3asa rab el3alameen yshafeekom BOTH
o ya3afeekom words can't really express how I feel, the only thing I can say is ..
((( galbi m3akom girls o ad3eelkom dayman ... thiqati belkareem
sib7ana kbeera ena yakremkom o
yan3em 3alaikom bel9e77a wel3afya o yan3im 3alay o
3la min y7bkom eb far7at
shefa2kom ..ya rab )))


3anood

Hope said...

الله يشفي مرضانا و مرضى السلمين

Anonymous said...

Allah yeshfaha

what cancer does she have?
what were the alarming signs?

i'm just curious

Allah yeshfa jemi3 el meslmin

FourMe said...

Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Stage 2.

If I'm not mistaken pain under arms and swollen lymph nodes in neck.

Slashy said...

La 7awla wala qowat ela Billah

Allah yeshafeeha