Sunday, 9 January 2011

BLAH

I can't stand it anymore! The stupidity. Shallowness. Lameness. Idiocy. Hypocrisy. Two faced morons. Plain and simple patheticness.. Eww eww motherfucking ewww!

Yes hal kithr lay3a chabdi.. I feel like I'm in AirHeadVille. I cannot communicate with anyone! I cannot have an intellectual conversation. I cannot push the boundaries of my thought. All seem to be concerned with petty matters. Everyone is controlled by someone or the other. I'm at awe at the level of stupidity where people converse and attempt to seem intellectual when they all have the knowledge of my toe!

What kills me the most NO ONE gets sarcasm! And what's worse are the morons that try to be sarcastic and tell you by the way I was being sarcastic!! Fucking kill me why don't you !!

Okay that's today's rant for now..

11 comments:

Anony said...

@@

Anonymous said...

Why give a fuck? Idish bithin o ye6la3 min ilthanya..

الزين said...

@@

تبا لهم

Rummy said...

Exactly what Anonymous said..!! Ignore.

Stuck in Lab said...

Hmm... I no longer have social skills that remotely resemble those of people capable of sarcasm, but I think I can provide some form of intellect for you to feed on.

That being said, I think you should just give up and join the club. Why do you think im always in lab? ... The only way to ensure engaging in intelligent conversation is to have it with yourself.

By the way, NO that wasn't sarcasm.

FourMe said...

it's not a matter of ignoring anyone.. its just that i am surrounded with stupidity and lameness..

:::ShoSho::: said...

I know! Exactly my feelings

Anonymous said...

It will pass.

falantan said...

@fourme: this reminds me of a thought I keep thinking "its just that i am surrounded with stupidity".

if being stupid is sort of like being lame in one leg, where you think slowly or walk slowly..

and if being limp is not a "character-flaw", how come in this time and age we feel that stupidity is a character flaw?

Anonymous said...

Being limp or mentally challenged is another thing, however having the mental capacity at disposal and not using it is stupidity.

Yeah, stupidity is a character flaw.

Anonymous said...

I FEEL YOU!!
SOO BAD! :(
lay3a chabdee min peoples pettiness, air-headedness, and extreme ridiculous shallowness...
no one is interested in anything besides what money can buy and other people....