Tuesday, 28 December 2010

What a Year!??!


2010 Roundup? More like 2010 fuckup :/

Let's see what this year brought around, shall we?

~It kicked off with mums health deteriorating. Had her 2nd operation in 2 months.

From Feb till May I get BEYOND screwed with doctors, ins and outs from hospital and bullshit diagnoses.

May my 29th birthday and smacked with Cancer :D Operation, biopsys, etc

2 tumors and spread to 6 places :)

CHEMOTHERAPY :)

Torturous months.

REMISSION :D

Ends with Mums health screwed again, 1 more procedure.

~People wise found out who were my friends and foes.

Made fabulous new supportive friends.

Bestfriend gets married :*

Kicked pathetic people out of my life, pathological lairs, and useless ones.

Became MUCH stronger.. Appreciate life more than ever.. Faith grew stronger and stronger il7amdillah..

And that's a wrap for 2010.. Now lets hope 2011 is catastrophe free, full of happiness, laughter, stronger faith, great friendships, and invincible health inshallah..

I wonder what went on in your 2010?! Do share..

9 comments:

Anony said...

@@

Rummy said...

Happy New Year <3

My 2010 was a year which I really needed after all those shitty years. It's a pity I'm saying goodbye to it.

الزين said...

:**

تركتي الشر وراج .. والسعد جبالج بحيل الله

يمد بعمرج ويرزقج من من رضاه ورحمته
وتلبسين ثوب العافيه دوم ودهر قولي امين

:***

aL-NooR . said...

its a new year :)
new hopes , new feeling
new us :D

Elegant Chic said...

I'm so so happy to know that you have come out of the most difficult storm. :D :D :D

Few minutes back, hubby and I where discussing about my blog buddies and enquired how you were doing (...since we had gone to a church (where miracles have happened) right after our wedding day, thanking God for uniting us, as well as, for our friends and family. Yes, I prayed for you and lit a candle too!!!) :)
And here I'm on your blog reading the updates and oh boy, am I glad to see this!

Lots of love, hugs and kisses!!!

I'm running out of words, seriously!!!

Off to light a candle to thank God for saving my buddy's life

Jacqui said...

Enshalla 2011 etseer senat khair 3alaich o etshoofen kel khair men'ha :D

Have a Healthy Happy New YEAR! :****

Hope said...

Happy new year darling
Allah yej3al 2011 senat 5air 3laich o 3la el.jemee3

WhySoSerious said...

;]

Andrew Brown said...

Sorry to hear 2010 was a bummer year for you.
Praying that 2011 is a better year full of God's richest blessings.