Monday, 20 December 2010

My Darling Bloggy

Here we are once again celebrating your 3rd Birthday!
One of the best things I did in my life was to create you my little darling..
Without you I would have failed to survive this year.
You were my podium on which I stood and voiced my pain, agony, and extraordinary tough journey..
I would have not had such support and compassion from bunch of adorable (yet weird at times :p ) strangers..
Via you I was able to stand solid.. For that I shall adore you forever..
*raises her glass of leban*
To YOU my bloggy may you witness much more happier posts, rants, and endless bitching.
Much MUCH appreciated my love
&
Happy 3rd my darling :*

11 comments:

Anony said...

Happyyyyy birthdayyyyy ;D i place i love the most <3

Dont.Dwell said...

*Cheers*

Stuck in Lab said...

Here here! *raises beaker*

Rummy said...

Cheers to your bloggy and to you..!!

moi said...

happy birthday fourMe's bloggy :D ya7lailaaa 3anonooo ;p


baghet agolich shai, tera ana wayid a7ibich fourMe ;** wallaaa ur one of the few elli ebsir3a dashaw glbi, ok moi is being cheesyyy, bye ;$

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the 3rd birthday..!!

Expat and the City said...

Congrats! :)

MushuThaLohari said...

Congratulations! (:

Hope said...

Happy 3rd blog B-Day =]

Anonymous said...

kel 3aam w ur blog eb alff khair :D



Sq

Karamilah said...

happy blog birthday