Thursday, 9 December 2010

iReallyDon't

"I am all confused!
You are very thankful to Allah, you are very patient wel sabreen 2ajrohom 3azem 3end Allah, you appear to be kind, you are talking about how you believe soret el baqara (it can be considered roqya BTW) was the reason you standed all this and you are cured....then i see your blog title with the "ASTI CINZANO", your disply pic! I read some of your old posts and see your anger, boldness, and the "I don't care" part!...I don't get! The only thing I get though is that something really good lies within you, something that needs care to grow..
"في الثبات نبات"
choose something, stick to it, give it time and care, and something good will grow! "

The above comment was left on the post Blessing . Now I usually don't care about comments of such nature nor reply to them but enough is enough. This post is not dedicated only to Anonymous who left this comment but all those who left similar comments over the past 6 months.

1. Who are you or any other person to second guess my faith? Or what I believe or don't believe in?? I don't go around preaching religion to anyone because at the end of the day I do not care if you burn in hell or spend eternity in the seventh heaven. Who are you people to tell me to "Keep my faith while going through hell of Cancer" ? A7ad shakelkom el7al?? shftony (a3otho billah) kfart?? I KEPT my faith and kept it in a way better than alot of people in my situation!! Yes your intentions are good but my dears some of you who told me to keep my faith are exactly those of you who don't follow the words of God!! So let's not go there!

2. My display picture that seems to bother SO many of you, is a POLITICAL STATEMENT!! If and if you don't know me and what my passion is, its Politics, I have 2 degrees in it and spent 5 years studying it, and will inshallah get a PhD in it one day. Only such bold statements grab the illiterates attention, and obviously it has done so!

3. Do I seem like an angel? Well if the answer is Yes then you are an IDIOT! There is no such person. I am NOT an angel, I have another side to me which is of no ones business. For all it matters to you I can be a stripper and STILL it ain't any of our business!

4. It ain't important that you get it! This blog is not put up so "you get it" or understand it! I blog because I want to NOT to please people or conform into what they see is appropriate!

p.s. I won't stick to it .. I am happy this way :)

17 comments:

Anony said...

@@

Anony said...

you go girl

enzain stick to what? :P


o eli mo 3ajba please dont bother commenting just clock the freaking X

ShoSho said...

Lol tsadgeen? Tawwa ala7eth this picture :S
Heheh true, stay the same o malich shogol fi a77ad

PaLoMiNo said...

To who left the screwed comment... Go die ok???

E e e dieeeee...

As in inta7ray/inte7ir!!!!

7amdila wil shkir...

Laykon ashofich/ashofik etwa6we6en/etwa6wi6 this blog again!!!!!

the boudoir. said...

Shsalfat ilnas yanaw!?!?
To the person who left that comment stop judging people the way you see fit. Try going through half what this girl have been through and i promise you, you will find it hard even to pray from all the confusion, anger, and other emotions. Fourmee on the other hand showed that she had strong faith and anger is only very normal in her case!

Plus the blog info has nothing to do with what she've been thru, and its fourme's choice

the boudoir. said...

Shsalfat ilnas yanaw!?!?
To the person who left that comment stop judging people the way you see fit. Try going through half what this girl have been through and i promise you, you will find it hard even to pray from all the confusion, anger, and other emotions. Fourmee on the other hand showed that she had strong faith and anger is only very normal in her case!

Plus the blog info has nothing to do with what she've been thru, and its fourme's choice

Danderma said...

Welle tawah yela7ith il asito thingy?

4y mako fayda... 3ndena o 3ndich khair... bs i understand inah sometimes the word 6af doesn't really cut it bs shetsaween b3d... elnass lazim hal ayam itsaween ilee y3jbhom wella it9eren mo khosh admiya...

Anonymous said...

Umm.. Quick question, whats asti cinzano?

AlabasterMuslim said...

Oh, I just realized u had the asti cinzano on your page. Never noticed that before. Why do you have the poster for wine? (its wine right?? lol!!) Anyway none of us are perfect and you've been tested in a way that most of us haven't been. As long as you are continuing to try to better yourself inshallah :). And may Allah swt guide us all and make us all of the believers and forgive our sins! ameen!!

FourMe said...

Hehehee fabulous work ladies :** I simply adore how I have loving loyal friends and followers that will rip any1 to pieces who leaves me an inconsiderate comment!
You all rock.. Alah la y7rimny minkom :*
---

Anonymous:
Its an ad of Italian wine from the early 1900s.
---

AlabasterMuslim:
Yes its wine.
1. I appreciate art in all its forms, even if its an ad.
2. I like the manner in which the girl was portrayed, simple straight forward wildness yet no words were used to describe her.
3. Amen dear.

Anonymous said...

wooooooohooooooooooo, you go girl

Expat and the City said...

Don't change a thing...

Your blog rocks! You beat stage 4 cancer so tell all of the haters to just kiss your ass. ;)

Anonymous said...

i solute u

u go girl

:***


al.zain

Standy said...

woohooo.. best reply EVER!!

you go girl!!

The Life I am Seeking ... said...

Im impressed about how you managed to fight the cancer, you gave me strength because I felt ashamed of my self when read about ur battle with cancer, how I was so devestated when I had only encountered a minor problem in my life ...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous again,
Sorry i bothered you the last time, that wasn't my intention in anyway.

Just wanna say 2 things:
1. Who am i to judge you? I'm absolutely no-one, and i didn't mean to judge you in any way, it was "nasee7a" maybe i did it the wrong way (I wanted to send a personal message). but i can assure you that i don't think of myself as better than you in anyway!

2. Why I bother?
well, In Islam we are brothers, all of us, " إنما المؤمنون أخوة" الحجرات 10، so I do care, maybe you have million of good things that you do in secret, but Allah ordered us to give advice if we "saw" something wrong.

"كُنتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللَّـهِ" ال عمران 110

Again, I assure you that i don't think of myself as better than anyone else on this planet, I was only trying to do something useful.

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap!!