Friday, 16 July 2010

To Dande :*

On the 17th of July X number of years ago :P A beautiful little lump of pink flesh was born.. It was a baby girl who turned out to be a wonderful woman.. A WOMAN in every sense of the word..

Kind.

Caring.

Loving.

Passionate.

Intelligent.
Genuine.

Humble.

Talented.

Full of Life.

And last but not least she has a heart of

GOLD!


True I do not know her personally but over the years of blogging we've become blogging buddies :p And may I tell you it is an absolute privilege and honour to know such a beautiful, respectable, and pure soul like
DANDERMA ..

So please my darlings raise your glasses and wish my darling Cinderella (she knows what I mean) a HAPPY JOYOUS BIRTHDAY!!


Happy Birthday

Dande :*


May this 3rd decade bring about more happiness and serenity than you could have ever imagined possible :*

10 comments:

Anony said...

@@

Anony said...

HAPPYY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :O

Hope said...

Hahhpy Happy B-Day 2 her
Allah Ye5aleekom l.b3ath =]

Danderma said...

OMG 4y!! i have my own Bday post here :`)

u must know what am doing now... what earned me the nickname om dmai3a :p

U simply... ROCK :* love u 4y so very much ... :*

Anony thanx hon :*

Hope said...

*happy* =$

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthdaaaaay.. el3omer kila enshallah :D




Sq

Nawarii said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANDERMA

ALLAH LA I'3AYER 3ALAIKUM :D

swera said...

Happyyyy Birthdaaaaaay Dandermaaa :*

Standy said...

happy birhtday =)
what are the odds, is also my birhtday =D
lol..

Danderma said...

Thank you all so much for your wishes :*

4y u rock!