Friday, 12 March 2010

Cupcakes.Darabeel.Leban!

How can I not love her and adore her to death?!! She is the sweetest most adorable darling I have ever known.. See what ANONY got me above..

*Mini Cupcakes from Sugar & Spice that I was craving.
*Darabeel.. darboola darabeeel me was so wanting some..
*and LEBAN laa w mo ay leban! Leban AlMaraa3y MY ETERNAL LOVE

Not only the darling comes to London to see me but she comes bearing gifts.. That is officially the BEST gift I got in my entire life.. My cravings are finally fulfilled :D I was craving these 3 like craaaaaaaazy.. I was worse than a pregnant woman with triplets.. I was craving like reminiscing about them craving.. I shall go devour my cupcakes with leban (weird I know but a craving is a craving)..

i LOVE Anony :*

p.s. i have enough leban for a week.. anyone coming to London soon i want LEBAN :p

11 comments:

FourMe said...

THIS IS ANONY'S PLACE !

identity said...

Ya7lailha:D alla i5alyha lich oo i5alich laha inshalla;****

FingerPrint said...

Awwww how sweeet of her!!

Stuck in Lab said...

I want to comment. I really do. But I cant think of an incentive that will prevent me from throwing a smart-ass comment your way.

Remember me when I was much nicer (and care-free)? Hold on to that ;p

FUZZYBEAR said...

Laban that was carried I assume by hand (or was it stuck in a suitcase? I don't know the rules for 'traveling milk') for over 6 hours?

Nasty.

WhySoSerious said...

mE Want

Lulu said...

liban el mara3eeee is delicious! I looovvvve it! why do u live in london? if I may ask...

Smart CoOKie said...

lol how cute!

Average.Q8i said...

Ya Sweeeet-haaa Anoonyyy .. ;p ..

Standy said...

awww so cute =D
mashallah.. inshallah doom el 9adaqa o el ma7aba =D

nosa said...

sweeet..

i luv darabeeel :D

bel 3fyah