Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Sparkle Candy

Was skimming through my Harrods magazine Feb edition and came across this lovely page above.. Aren't they simply fabulous!! Sparkle candy is just sO irresistible.. Sparkle.. Sparkle.. Sparkle.. Makes a girls heart jump with joy.. I wanna play with them like one plays with gummy bear rings.. I'm fascinated by the way they're set and cut.. Okay enough talk about my addiction and fascination because I can easily go on for ever about it..

Seeing that crappy day Valentine's day is around the corner.. if there are any of you gents thinking of popping The Question to your lovely lady on that day then you really can't find a better ring to put on her finger than the ones above.. Starting from the top De Beers 4.02 ct asscher-cut.. Tiffany 2.45ct 'Legacy'.. Bucheron 'Ava'.. Chanel '5 Franges'. Chaumet 'Fidelite'. Boodles brilliant-cut 'Vintage'.. Cartier 1.64ct emerald-cut 'Ballerine'.. Van Cleef & Arpels 2.04ct emerald-cut..

But if you want my opinion nothing beats a Graff emerald-cut ring.. That one is guaranteed to make any lady say Yes yes yesss..

Big girls need Big diamonds
~
Elizabeth Taylor


p.s. if you haven't commented on the previous post I suggest you do so ASAP!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you make my eye sparkle ;*


Anony

:::ShoSho::: said...

Wallah I sort of lost interest in jewelry.. Madri i know i used to love them, I wear them from time to time, very rarely though.. but now they just lay in my drawer..

Average.Q8i said...

'Alma9eten Telbas Alma9aa .. '

identity said...

i love *siiighhh*





p.s i was watching the arsenal oo man u game's goals again and i realized something... istaw3abty how the whole time in the game arsenals coach had his hand on his face oo his head down?
when i saw that i started laughing sooooo hard..
ok my p.s is longer then my comment;s

zwena said...

Anony i think one day ppl will think ur lesbian :P

hahahahahah