Monday, 11 January 2010

iCrave


Cravings are just mean! They make you eat things that you don't want to eat or drink but you do because your brain is simply consumed by the thought of them.. PMS cravings are the worst! They're just an absolute bitch.. See I don't eat seafood whatsoever the last time I ate anything of the sort I was probably 10 or 11 years old.. But at one point my pms cravings got so severe that all I could think about was Tuna.. Now I can't stand the smell of fish nor its taste but when cravings knock on the brain you obey like a motherfuckin bitch.. Yes I gave in and started eating tune with lemon every month for about 3 years :( I kid you not I used to eat it while my eyes were tearing up.. I hated it sO much yet I had to eat it because all I could think was tuna Tune TUNA! Ukhh thank God I passed that craving.. Now its Coke and chocolate.. Come pms time all I want to drink is coke hell if it was up to me I'd bathe in it too! I lust over its smell, its bubbles, its colour.. Latest addition to the cravings is avocado :/ Like really who the fuck craves that?!

They say pregnancy cravings are even worse.. My cousin whom hates seafood as well throughout her pregnancy was only able to eat oysters.. She had portions upon portions on a daily basis for 9 months.. Now she can't even look at them without feeling sick to her stomach.. I know this woman who craved SOAP and Henna! She nibbled on soap throughout her pregnancy and had couple mouth fulls of henna every now and then. Another one was somewhere abroad and she read that they served horse meat.. yaa she couldn't resist she craved it and had it :/ Knowing me I would probably crave Dettol or Fairy liquid if I ever get knocked up.. Anyway ladies what are your cravings? Any odd ones out there?

6 comments:

Anony said...

Steak with raspberry sauce

Faith said...

LOOOL That last part was hilarious
mine has nothing bizarre about it ..Chocolate every month

mrayty said...

soap?

she musta gotten one cleeeeeeean baby! =D

Smart CoOKie said...

WOW your crazy, eating tuna and crying. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOUR BRAIN! :p

Amethyst said...

I hate cravings when I'm on a diet. That's just harsh. Weirdest craving yet? Chabati with jeben glass and chai 7aleeb.. Either the whole combination or I start tearing up;/

Danderma said...

ma lawa3 chabdna hal anony with his blog? min 7alatah!

o masha2 allah khosh post... if ur on a diet o craving something just read it o imagine 7enna 3la soap 3la tuna 3la oysters and BAM no more hunger!

hmmm well i crave plain pasta with salt when im sick... but the salt must be in big chunks so it crunches under my teeth when eat it...