Friday, 22 January 2010

How Young?

They say a true gentleman never asks a lady her age.. Why? I wonder why women go all edgy when age is mentioned! Well I ain't one of those ladies because I honestly don't care if people know my age or they don't.. Possibly because I've got couple more miles on my meter before I start cringing every time I'm reminded of how old I am.. I really don't see why age is an issue for women? We're all ageing men and women, tree and cow, art and wine.. Everything and everyone is ageing as every second passes us by.. What is so shameful about growing older?! Ain't it Old is Gold? It has become such a touchy subject that now people don't ask "how old are you" but instead "how young are you" like for fuck me sake how does that make any difference!!?

Anyhows remember how I asked you darlings "how tall are you" "what you majored in" and "little info about you".. Now I wanna know how old or to be politically correct..

How Young Are You?

p.s. Commenting is mandatory sweethearts..
p.p.s. You know what happens if I don't see enough comments on these kind of posts..
p.p.p.s If there are any who are age concious then an anonymous comment would do, just state your gender for the record..

21 comments:

Um Mit3ib said...

21;p

Anony said...

Ya sheenech um-mit3ib :@

24

Smart CoOKie said...

I'm 21. I don't wanna be OLD!

f7ee7eely said...

IIIIIIIIIIIII just turned 31.......6ala3 bloggech kellah adolescents hehehe bashoofly blog thaaaanyyyyyyyy

Average.Q8i said...

2 Months To 16 :DDD ..

Sarona said...

23

falantan said...

I think more offensive than asking a lady her age, is explaining why that's such a sensitive question :/ so I won't

TOUCHE' said...

30

identity said...

hahahahaha im 15;$
well a few months to be 16..;$
cheny ana the youngest?:O

shoosha said...

11 3/4

doona said...

18 :)

and i shall remain 18 forever...that post about me being 22 last week...ITS A LIEEEEE!!

Anonymous said...

turned 23 with a kid but still 12 inside age is just a number :)

Jack Ass said...

22.

how u dear.I been away sometime busy..

PaLoMiNo said...

9 :P

PaLoMiNo said...

LOOOOOOL i wish :P laytaa el zamaana y3oodo yomaan ;D

In 2 months 26 inshala :)

PaLoMiNo said...

f7ee7eely!!!!
Min Zimaaan mo shyfaa ur comments around :P Miss them :P
and Happy Birthday :)

PaLoMiNo said...

anony?????? u deleted ur blog???

Shoosha sheno u too?!?!?!

sheslfaa wana I closed Mine :P

shfeena ga3d nenqirth :P

3aaaayn ma 9alaat 3al Niby :/

FourMe plz mo tfkreen etsween nafsna :P ma nest'3naash ;****

Danderma said...

19!

Of course you know how old i am since we are the same age 4y... but i believe a persons real age is the age they feel they are at not the passing of days they spent on this earth... so i am 19... o welle yegol '3air chithee ya welah!

serenade said...

i think i'm the same age as you,, 25-30 xx

Faith said...

31
and it issss a big deal.
every time I say how old I am my little brother cracks up!! he thinks I'm kidding!! like no way you're 31 and still alive!

Sumaiah said...

turning 21 in february:)