Tuesday, 29 December 2009

Me Heels


i miss wearing high heels :( the last time I wore heels was in early October! I've been steering away from them because of my back pains but I can't take it anymore i want to wear heels!!

Some women and men don't understand the relationship that a woman has with her high heels.. They are not there to simply make you taller no they have another purposes.. Heels aren't JUST shoes! When a woman puts on a pair of luscious heels they give her a surge of femininity like no other.. They make her feel every inch of her body making her aware of her posture, her walk, her body, even her attitude.. Walking in heels is NO easy task.. A woman learns to master her walk (mind you some spend their whole lives wearing heels and don't know how to walk in them) by doing so she becomes more in control of herself.. In a way it gives her a little nudge of extra self confidence.. Walking in heels requires one to straighten their back, tuck their tummy in, push their booty out, and walk with an attitude.. Now doing that and carrying on with ones life teaches you how to multi-task.. Not only that but they teach a woman how to endure pain :/ Some of those gorgeous motherfuckin pumps KILL like you wouldn't imagine! But we put up with them the same way we put up with men when they are being complete pillocks.. Now wearing different pairs of heels makes us feel a tad sexy and sluty because we love our heels so much that we wear different ones with each outfit and that my dears is where the term shoe-whore derives from :p Therefore high heels aren't just SHOES no they are much more from attitude to support to personality..

Ohh how i miss wearing heels and miss that giddy feeling I get when I put a pair on.. Makes me feel like a little girl transforming into a woman every time.. i miss the pleasure of pain that comes with wearing heels.. i miss high heels.. ..

You put high heels on and you change.
~Manolo Blahnik

10 comments:

Anony said...

Machathebat manolo

Faith said...

I quit wearing them but I didn’t quit buying them. The pain is not worth it but they look awesome in my closet ;D

Average.Q8i said...

I Wish There was a similiar relationship with something else with men .. :( ..

Im Being Envious ..

Zabo0o6a said...

I agreeeeee!

Shalala said...

Yes! The posture the posture is a big major advantage of high heels. They MAKE you look straight and put the head where it should be ..... no slouching! And sitting, with them on ........ means fiddling with the ka3ab! From foot flat on the floor, to raising the toe-side of it and turning yemen yesar... back and forth.

amazing ..:)

1001Nights said...

I love wearing heels and I do wear them for work and that's almost all I wear for nice outings here in Kuwait. Bass one of the things I really enjoy when I'm abroad is that I don't care as much and I end up wearing flat shoes. It's a big advantage so you should enjoy it while you're in London, believe me. Kfaya inich tigdereen tamsheen mudda wintai min6alqa oo mirta7a bil mashee, ma y3oogich il jooti. Sometimes a7iss ina even the way we walk is not nice wisiba inna we're uncomfortable.

(p.s. for peculiarly comfortable stilettos do try Bruno Frisoni. I couldn't find them in Harrods but if my memory doesn't fail me I think they said you can find them in Dover Street Market. Seriously, both beautiful and very VERY high AND much more comfortable than most high heels.)

f7ee7eely said...

elyoum bel bank fee wa7da kellah at3amal weyyaha and she was wearing her flats like a slipper......I couldnt help but tell her that I find the way she wears her flats cuuuuuuuuute.....chaaaaaan t36eeeeeeny el flutters hehehehe..........

f7ee7eely said...

ewww men cham youm bel raya sheft wa7da around noon kanat labsah boots and she twists her toes outward whilst walking..........ham gofalt 3ala mashyat'ha :PP

maaaaaaaaaaaaan i'm sick hehehe

mrayty said...

kil3am wenty bkhair fourme!

i wish you a great new year =D

FingerPrint said...

Self-confessed shoe-whore here



And proud <3

The feeling of just even trying on a new pair of heels, and the feeling of buying them .. I can't even begin to describe that <3