Tuesday, 15 December 2009

a mad woman's morning

- I believe I am truly, completely, utterly, and uncontrollably psychotic..

- My mind does not function well with 2 hours sleep.. insomnia and pms are just wonderful..

- I just called to see my doctor and the secretary asked for my date of birth.. I gave her my mothers.. I am 50 today.. fuck me I lost 22 years of my life in a heartbeat..

- I can hear three voices in my head and its frantic up there..
1. Is begging for more sleep
2. Is cursing like a mother fucker at everything in sight..
3. Is singing Christmas carols.. Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la laaa... On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me.. let it snow let it snow let is snowwww..

- If you switch on the news and hear about a girl who has strangled her doctor with her bra.. know that it is me.. I know I will lose my temper with him cuz he's too barid.. (cold?!)

- Its 2c outside!! how the fuck am I meant to stay warm and not freeze to death I don't know?!

- Finally I feel like I've been run over with a bus.. FourMe is ............................................................

8 comments:

FourMe said...

for the record I slept at 4am and up by 6am and its 9:30am now..

it is going to be an AWESOME day

Anony said...

@@ laish mo nayma ! Shsayer shno 6afnee :o

Âme said...

You need to sleep.

~ Soul

moi said...

LOOOL sleep darling mo zaaaain!

Average.Q8i said...

Namat 3younek O 9a77a el Laiil Ma9'moonek a3'aanee ?
Ga99at Jena7 El Thewanee 3'aiibetek O 9arat el Sa3a Amaanee?

GoodLuck ..

Traveleer said...

so this is what causes cranckiness and crapiness...it's sleepness

Standy said...

wow.. allah ye3eenik!!

*runs to watch the news*

Danderma said...

last christmas i gave u my heart and the very next daaaay you madry shino awayyyy...

cant get it out of my brain cells!