Monday, 14 September 2009

me hurting


Okaaaay so since the beginning of ramadan I've been getting the most excruciating back pain on and off every other day.. It strikes out of the blue and I literally cannot move nor walk.. I've been living on pain killers every single day.. But two days ago it hit its lowest low of pain that I said screw it am goin to the doctor..

And knowing my luck with doctors (remember the gyno :/ ).. It turned out to be another visit of flirtatious comments and endless talk of we should find you a husband, you have good figure etc.. Just let me tell you one of the comments he said.. As I was leaving I shook his hand and you know what the freaking doctor says?!? " You're so delicate that you make men around you feel masculine" !! What the fucking fuckkkk is wrong with these doctors?!? Its official any man with the title "Dr." before his name turns into a puddle around me..

Screw it.. Anyways guess what I have?! I a supposedly young girl have got " a beginning of a Disc" :D Now if I'm lucky, doc says with meds he's given me it'll heal by itself and if not then I'm truly and utterly screwed!! As for the time being I'm living on pain killers and patches and taking steps like a little toddler cuz I can't walk like a normal person..

Alf el7amdila 3ala kil 7aal.. Alf el7amdila..

14 comments:

Anony said...

Baqalal modat el sala7eya 7ag sena ;p

Dr.Smart CoOKie said...

Wow it's so not funny this time. You should really stand up for yourself and tell them to back off.

Slamat.Inshallah it will heal on itself XOXO.

serenade said...

I missed this blog,, ما عليك شر and inshalla it will heal on its own,,
tc sweetie :*

Standy said...

:S
doctors!!!!

emuhim, alf 7amduliah 3ala el salama and inshalalh it doesn heal by itself and you get better soon,,

Jack Ass.. said...

Hey , you know what , becoming a doctor is a lot of hard work .Not a walk in the park.

They might actually think, after all the hard work, they deserve a little fun..

I wont blame them..

Aurous said...

salamat ma tshofeen shar :)

tra not all doctors are like this... but you're really unlucky with finding a decent doctor ;p

A Journal Entry said...

ma testahlain ya FourMe =/

allah e3eenich o matshoofeen shar enshallah..

zuz said...

wesh7aga shook his hand?;s chan m3a elsalama o bas!! ge6a3

Even Sweeter said...

It's offical Doctors r soo into u ;p
Matshofen shar dear! 7aram tawich young 3ala Disk ;x

Average.Q8i said...

3ad Kane 7eluu wela Jaiiker?

Sarona said...

oo salamt matshofen shr

"Its official any man with the title "Dr." before his name turns into a puddle around me.." LOOOL XD that made my day

Maitha* said...

Matshooofeeen shar!

moi said...

matshoofen shar galbii;**

eshda3wa said...

aww i hope u feel better

winshalah malich ela el3afya