Sunday, 6 September 2009

i wanna eat

I have completely, utterly, and a 100% lost my appetite. I cannot and don't eat anymore! It's not humanly possible for a person to survive without food, yet I'm doing it! I swear to you every single day I have about 10 spoons of food in total! 4 spoons of soup, 2 spoons of rice, a bite of anything else, 3 spoons of salad at night and a 2 bites of anything. Add to it 3-6 estkanat tea, a turkish coffee, half glass of vimto, and water!

For Gods sake is that a normal intake of food for an adult?! I CAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT eat :( It is impossible for me to eat! and it has gotten worse during this month.. I don't know what to do.. I need to eat.. I want to eat.. I have no appetite.. even those freakin appetite pill thingys don't help.. I feel no hunger what so ever.. I see food and literally get the urge to dive in from how yum it looks.. yet come time to take a bite, I can't :( If you ring me like a piece of clothing I swear to you not an ounce of fat will drop from me.. I have no fat on me what so ever!! Yes, at this point you're probably saying what a lucky bitch.. trust me I ain't so lucky.. I want foooooooood I want to eattttttttt... I miss eating :(

16 comments:

Anony said...

3ad al7een mawsem ghabgaat mako ghair el akil

Anony said...

Ana memtan3a 3an el akil rashaqa ya3nee (A)

disturbia said...

I eat even less !! and im constantly having a stomache ache ;/ men rmuthan tara + ilCaffeine in drinks ilcoffee and the tea ;s

f7ee7eely said...

wallah even a marine scientis wont be able to recognize and determine which fish species we had for ghabgah tonight...hehehehe --- we fossilized the damn fish

zuz said...

Tsk tsk tsk "shakes head in dissapointment" chenich ommy! Matakil shay! 3a9laa naqsebha mako faida :/ , I'm so jealous :'( *sobs*

A Journal Entry said...

enzain i don't know if it helps, bs try eating food wiyya filfil, ma3booch, achaar.. hal ashya2 tifta7 il shahiya..

Single said...

ee i have the same problem. food isnt appetizing AT ALL. mahma ekoon shakla 7elew. o lets not start with the weight gaining problem. ITS JUST TOO DIFFICULT TO GAIN WEIGHT

Cooookies said...

even though it can be irritating bas golay il7emdellah people would probably die for that type of body unless ofcourse your underweight.
anyways dam luv-hewitt gdarat to gain weight then anyone can do it:p

eshda3wa said...

allah y3eenich

a7la shay beldinya elakel

have u consulted a doctor?

if nt then u should!

Ruby Woo said...

You don't have to eat much, just have 2 glasses of protein shakes and you won't lose weight in the process.

Elegant Chic said...

Dear,
Try exercising...tht might bring back ur appetite....
Go for walking or jogging...or just roam inside sultan centre or places as such...

Elegant Chic said...

Dear,
Try exercising...tht might bring back ur appetite....
Go for walking or jogging...or just roam inside sultan centre or places as such...

Average.Q8i said...

Mo Metrag3aa Ya FourMee :(.

.
.
.
.

Mrs. said...

All I do is eat, lets mix the two of us together :P

R.. said...

ma 3alaih ;/
kila ib ajra inshalla !! ;*
alla akareeeem !!!!!!!

Single said...

any updates on cinderella?