Thursday, 10 September 2009

Bloggy Blog

Hmmm.. I actually miss bloggy as I haven't been paying much attention to it.. This blog has become a part of me, its my little corner, my little world that has bunch of little weirdos in it that I simply adore even though I don't know the lot of you..

Quite odd how I created this little baby to scream and yell at almost 2 years ago.. I thought I'd keep it for a month or so and shut it.. Little did I know that it would become a part of me and not only that but would introduce me to some of the most amazing people that I have come across in my life! Funny how one thing leads to the other..

Well point is I just wanted to say thank you to those who have listened to my constant bitching and complaining and kept on coming back for some more! Sadistic much?! :p I kid you I kid you, I simply adore you all and your presence in my little bloggy corner is Much Appreciated :*

FourMe..

9 comments:

Single said...

your most welcome :)
bs u complain in an entertaining way.

Jack Ass.. said...

Well,I love to hear you bitching and complaining and most of all your guy-bashing ..

Your blog is a place where I run to for a few minutes of insulation from some of mi real-world issues.

Thanks a lot for sharing this blog with us and keep going..

I am a fan. Amen

Hasan.B said...

For many years to come

zuz said...

ur blog is one of the first blogs ive read, and one of my faves, keep it up fourMe;**

eshda3wa said...

i know what u mean

our blogs become extensions of who we are as ppl

A Journal Entry said...

ur blog is real.. thats y we love it!

Anony said...

:D

i miss you, khalesaw el 6al3aat ?? :P

shoosha said...

*poke poke* e7em...
mafrooth itwaz3een 3alaina a tangible gift, el kalam ma 3ad ya3nee shay hal ayam...
so... yalla

desertpalms said...

Awww FourMe! such a gay mushyy post for you! MAN UP, WOMAN!:P

hehe am only jokingg, we loooove you toooo!