Monday, 10 August 2009

Stolen from GreyFort


- What is your guilty pleasure Disney movie?
Don't have any.. anything created by disney is a lie and all their heroins are sluts

- What’s the longest you’ve gone without taking a bath?
2 days.. even when I had my leg in a cast I'd shower.. I love water.. I think I was a fish in a previous life or maybe a mermaid?!

- If anyone u know (name the person plz) could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
Bush.. I'd make him my bitch and make one day worth 8 years of hell that he put the world through..

- What is your best physical attribute? and why ?
eyes.. they have a mind of their own.. same colour but change shades as they please

- Do you have a secret talent and what is it?
yes I'm a stripper by night time and a nun by daytime! come onn key word is "secret"

- What is one thing are you afraid of?
dogs.. they scare the fuck out of me.. and another million things..

- If you had to spend eternity with one person, who would it be?
myself.. we know each other pretty well and I like her the most..

- If you had to listen to only three songs for the rest of your life, what would they be?
Sert El7ob and Enta 3omery -Om Kalthoom. No women No cry -Bob Marley

- What did you look like in 5th grade? Describe or upload a pic..
Tallest in my class.. emm messy hair.. stick in hand beating everyone in school up..

- If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play 'you'?
without a doubt Angelina Jolie ..

- Who is most beautiful person you know (inside and out).
I don't wanna answer this..

- If you could date anyone in the world, who would it be?
just one?? ok My footballer.. I just want one night with him no questions asked................

- What is the most annoying habit that a friend/boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse has ever had?
Can't speak their mind.. felt like I'm talking to a wall.. i NEED to communicate..

- What is the meanest thing that you have done till date? (time to come clean buddy)
Fucked up 2 peoples lives for couple of years because they crossed the line big time.. I'm nice just dont get on my super BAD side cuz I tend to go insane and not only the claws come out but I'll make you regret the day you were born.. not proud of it but hey that's life..

- What is that one question u wish i had asked u.. u can answer it too ;-)
What's your bra size? its okay I won't answer seeing you didn't ask.. shame on you for not asking such crucial question..

- What would have been that one question that you dread ?
when are you getting married.. I am fucking tired of hearing this one..

now you people answer the questions above.. I love anything and everything old.. dunno why I just do.. specifically music.. bet most of you weren't even born when this song came out..

21 comments:

Anony said...

@@

Anony said...

7araaaaaaam disney !!! why are you being mean to disney :O

Anony said...

oh wait ..

this is for baq9ooma :D

Anony said...

belthaaaaaaab6 key word is "secret"
!!! yaqherooni elnas eli ygololi golili ser !! ya3ni ohwa ser laish agol mathalan?


5th grade ya3nni cham 3umrech?? 7 8? .. by that time kentay qasatlech gethla?? e7em *rolls her eys*

R.. said...

hehehe !!!
mojrema !!
a7la shay 5th grade !!!!! LOL!!!
do we have to answer? its too long !! ;p

IM IN LOVE WITH 3ABADI'S SONG GALATLI MALAIT !!! MN AWAL MA SIMA3T.HA LMA U SAID U WANTED IT LMA NOW I ALWAYS LISTEN TO IT !!!!!
thoqiich intaaaay 3aajeeeeeeeeb !!!

FourMe said...

anony:
cuz its all disneys fault them and their fucking fairytales they brainwashed the masses.. motherfuckers..

okay I'm cranky I need to sleep :/
piss off I was adorable as a kid! and all the boys wanted to date me at school :p mo methlich akhari3 elyahal eb kishetii heheheh

yaa am mean today and I don't like u and u know why!!!!!!!
==

R:
Galatly malait malait wedi eb a7ad ghairik! 3ama eb 3ainha shino nathlaa!! Oh wait I've already said that ;)

look kids feared me from all through school years from kg till uni.. I kid you not I have beaten them all up :D
and yes you do..

Anony said...

aslan when i was a kid kent kila 3achayef :P

ayeeblech darabeel??? (A)

R.. said...

hatha isamona ijraaam !!!! ;p
ok wain a7i6a?
ib my blog wla u want it here?? ;p


http://www.4shared.com/file/73105311/fa0f0de8/_-__.html?s=1

and this one is the original one;*
enjooy ;*

FourMe said...

Anon:
Khalay eldarabeel 7agich!

Make it a 5.9 carat diamond ring from Graff and we'll talk.. Apart from that am not gona forgive u for what u DIDN'T DO!!!!!!
=

R:
Hehe yes I was a little monster but not a bully.. I would get away with murder with a smile on my face.. Made teachers cry, suspended a teacher, caused a girl to get expelled.. And the list goes on :D

Thanx babe :*
And post here in my bara7a

R.. said...

walaaw ma swait shay;*
hehe a devil in disguise ha?? ;p

- What is your guilty pleasure Disney movie?
actually nothing ;p
bs i used to love herculees ;p
madri shlon il spelling (a) ;p

- What’s the longest you’ve gone without taking a bath?
head bath mathker l2na kint maflo3a twice fa ma kint agdar atsaba7,, o body every day fa mako ;p

- If anyone u know (name the person plz) could be your slave for a day, who would it be and what would they have to do?
one of my friend (a) i love bossing her around o ihya ma it7ib (a) faa i would go 4 it (a) ;p

- What is your best physical attribute? and why ?
madrii walla


- Do you have a secret talent and what is it?
nope (a) ;p

- What is one thing are you afraid of?
dogs,, dogs,, dogs,, and DOGS !!!!!

- If you had to spend eternity with one person, who would it be?
no one actually !! cuz m7ad yistahil =)


- If you had to listen to only three songs for the rest of your life, what would they be?
nasay, malait, sika 6wela by 3badii ;*

- What did you look like in 5th grade? Describe or upload a pic..
MM.. i really dont remember!! ;p
bs 1 thing im sure of!! i was i little boyish!! ;p
shai6anaaa !!! malsona(a) ;p



- If someone made a movie about your life, who would you want to play 'you'?
the one ily ib the pirates of the caribean madri shisimha !! ;p
iloveher:p


- Who is most beautiful person you know (inside and out).
that friend ily abi asaweha my slave 4 aday (a) ;p



- If you could date anyone in the world, who would it be?
whats his name that actor? nisait!! ;p
ee ee johnny depp ;**



- What is the most annoying habit that a friend/boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse has ever had?
il7igran =)
I JUST HATE IT WHEN SOMEONE IGNORE ME !! ;@



- What is the meanest thing that you have done till date? (time to come clean buddy)
im not mean ;/
bs i can say beating my brother when getting on my nerves ;p

- What is that one question u wish i had asked u.. u can answer it too ;-)
ur biggest regret!! ;p
and im sorry i wont answer =) ;p



- What would have been that one question that you dread ?
mta ib titkharijain !! ;p
i really have no idea !!! hahaha !! (a)


there u go ;p
happy now? t3abt wana aktib ;p

Anony said...

eee enshallah abee3 sha3re wayeblech eyaa :P

Cooookies said...

I think you were a fish too :P you see whenever they move theyre lips oo madre shesawoon its like they complaining and yaking on forever and thats something you're a pro at :P

zuz said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL aham shay 5th grade ga3da at5ayelech wenty etkaf5enhom:P, i love disney:@ and angelina jolie maleeqa u can do better:/

Average.Q8i said...

What is your guilty Pleasure Disney movie?, cinderella:P.

the longest with no shower?, Maybe a week, Bess al7een 3aadee maretain bel yom :P.

MY slave?, mmm, Sorry but to speak the truth, Abi Jessica Alba youm wa7ed for SEX :P.

Physical Attribute:P?, Speaking:P.

Talent?, E7m E7m, Remembered something funny:P.

Afraid of?, Ants

An etrnity with one person?, il 7ub o chan zaiin :P.

3 songs?, Mas7oor, Asta7melek, il jar7 il a5eer.

5th grade?, Average:P.

Who will play me?, mm, Detective Conan:P.

DAte 1 person?, il7ub.


Annoying habbit?, sometimes undebateable:P.


Mean thing? Im really not a mean person i cant do that,Bess im pretty mean to my lil sister, KElla Abacheeha 7aarraam, :P, Bess to other ppl i cant hurt them, I really cant live with myself if i feel that i hurt someone :p.


A question i wish u asked?, None:P.


1 question i dread?, Not cliche, Bess youm il 7esab, Everytime i think of How Allah can see whatwe can do everywhere everytime, and we continue our sins, is something that im afraid of, REALLY.

Jack Ass. said...

Hey I got one {not sure. May have asked u before }

Is there any celebrity who looks almost like you ? If yes,who is it ?

f7ee7eely said...

f7ee7eely yaby laaaaaaaaaaaaap ance :PP

et9adgeen youm sheft el who do you wanna date question 7esbaly betgooleen ef7ee7eely hehehehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWx7zv24vCI

3ashaw 3ashaw

Elegant Chic said...

Loved this post... LOL :D
Mu'aaahhhhhhh

R.. said...

*cough*
heeey (a)
btw..
tra it my *cough* bday *cough*

R.. said...

its* ;p

FourMe said...

R:
Eeee I sooo hate dogs!! They really scare me even the lil cute tiny ones scare me :/
=

Anony:
I don't care even if u have to sell zawi to get it. Without me no talky talk with u!
=

Cooookies:
That has to be the most indirect way I was ever insulted in, thank u for that..
=

Zuz:
Hehe school was damn fun :D I kicked ass big time!! And angelina ROCKS!!!
=

Average:
Ok cinderella??! Lol okaaaaaay baq9oomaa
=

Jack ass:
Emmmm honestly no clue.. Don't think I look like anyone.. I look like myself..
=

F7ee7eely:
F7ee7eely will get a smack on his head not a lap dance!

Hehehe u wish! I'm way out of your league :p
=

Echica:
Do it then :)
=

R:
Awwww happppy birthdaaaaay honey :*

Grey said...

ROFL ! If i knew you'd steal it .. i would have added the 'bra' question :D

can I ask now? :P