Tuesday, 4 August 2009

m.i.g.r.a.i.n.e.s


I've had or should I say still have a migraine from 8am this morning until now, almost 2am. Ok il7amdila I shouldn't complain because there are people with worse illnesses but migraines are no piece of cake! I swear sometimes I feel its God's way of punishing me for whatever I have done in my life via these migraines.. 15 years!! I've been going through this hell for 15 long years! Damn it enough is enough.. They are so painful and I'm tired of taking meds.. and the meds that work make me drowsy I can't take them during the day.. and now at night I can't take them cuz I'm taking my fucking hormone med thingy and if I mix and match the outcome is fucking hilarious.. I literally get high..

You see the picture above, I swear I feel like doing that, I just want to curl up somewhere and bloody feel nothing till this pain goes away for good.. Dear God this is painful..

9 comments:

Abi-Omi-Abi-Oboy said...

Matshufeeen Sharr :(:(
sounds terrible :'(

Anony said...

Allah y3eenech

zuz said...

allah e3enich:'( el shu3oor $#@% ana en yanny el 9oda3 mara7 lo sheno:( wentay for 15 years! allaaah e3enich:( *tboos ras fourmee*:P

A Journal Entry said...

allah ekoon eb 3oonich FourMe =s

serenade said...

ma tshofeen shar sweetie :(
*hug*

Aurous said...

matshofeen shar

FourMe said...

thank you my dears, much appreciated :*

nameless said...

ive had them for 16 years now, fei adwya qawya bas ma twakhir il3awar law shno, sa3at ag3ad 24-48 hours wil3awar mayro7, bas fei shaghla ana lama y7oshny 9oda3 ma agdar ajabil lait whatsoever ya3ny ensay aba6il laptop aw 7ata a6il ib my mobile phone, lai darajat ena 7ata bara dary y6afon kil il'laitat, lazm ykon thalma khirms ela 7ata eidch matshofeinha, try that ra7 ykhafif 3anich shway, and another helpful thing would be some dihin thing ilwalda tybly yah min il7away khaly a pro yadhin rasich fei o ysawelich massage qawy 3sas y7arik ildam min rgobtich lai rasich and including ur arms, i hope that did help ma3na walh adry ena hal 3awar bin kalb, yahlik ilwa7d,
alh y3enich enshalh
ajir o 3afya

Ruby Woo said...

I feel ya ;/

I really hope they find a cure. People don't understand how chronic migraines are a bitch. They tie you down and nothing gets to them so they're really frustrating!