Monday, 29 June 2009

With love, Beethoven..

a few will truly grasp the beauty of what follows.. enjoy..

The Third Letter

Good morning, on July 7
Though still in bed, my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved, now and then joyfully, then sadly, waiting to learn whether or not fate will hear us - I can live only wholly with you or not at all - Yes, I am resolved to wander so long away from you until I can fly to your arms and say that I am really at home with you, and can send my soul enwrapped in you into the land of spirits - Yes, unhappily it must be so - You will be the more contained since you know my fidelity to you. No one else can ever possess my heart - never - never - Oh God, why must one be parted from one whom one so loves. And yet my life in V is now a wretched life - Your love makes me at once the happiest and the unhappiest of men - At my age I need a steady, quiet life - can that be so in our connection? My angel, I have just been told that the mailcoach goes every day - therefore I must close at once so that you may receive the letter at once - Be calm, only by a calm consideration of our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together - Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell. Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.
ever thine
ever mine
ever ours

Moonlight Sonata- Beethoven

12 comments:

Aurous said...

moonlight sonata is the best classic ever!

1001 Nights said...

Sad. But maybe it's just that kind of struggle and deprivation that inspires someone to create such passionate music.

Average.Q8i said...

3ala il Ferga Me7na Bgaween, O Nar il Hawa Te3mel 3amayel :(.
3ala waiin Yal 3'aaleee 3ala Waiin, 3ala Waiin Shadaiit il Re7ayel:(?

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

me likey =)

R.. said...

first of all !! alla e3einiich ;/
second of all !! this is life .. ull have to learn hw 2 live without him. yes its hard.. yes its killing u ! bs eventually ull be over him ;/
BE STRONG GIRL !!!! <3

serenade said...

ever thine
ever mine
ever ours

beautiful.... <3

Silver said...

amazing

Roon said...

Moonlight Sonata is the piano of all time..

Good choice..

*Soothed ears..

Aicha said...

I love this letter!

KTDP said...

deaf bastard sure know how to get the ladies .....

FourMe said...

aurous:
agreed..
==

1001nights:
very sad.. what a miserable life he lived :/ true only when in such misery one gets in touch with his inner feelings..
==

average:
la7ool laish elka'aaba!
==

doona:
:D
==

R:
heheh nooo honey you miss understood!! Its not about Him or anyone of the sort..

its about the beauty of words and music.. and how Beethoven lacked the ability to hear yet he created music that spoke to soul and put across his feelings without uttering a word! this post is about the genius that Beethoven was..

Trust me I'm long over all that ordeal il7amdila :)
==

serenade:
yup :)
==

silver:
truly it is!
==

roon:
thanx.. glad :)
==

aicha:
same here.
==

ktdp:
its his talent that got them..

R.. said...

hehe ok ;$ ;p