Sunday, 7 June 2009

Me want Shorty!


See the pic above, her style? I'm DYING to wear that but with a bit of an alteration. Shorts with long'ish shirt mixed with heels or ankle booties and a long necklace or a scarf around the neck! Bellissimo!!

I love fashion.. I've had an eye for fashion since I was a little girly, I adore it.. I am what you call a fashion-whore, back in the days I have worn it all. I see, I like, I wear without a doubt. I have worn almost every style and material there is (some were a fashion faux pas) but had to tap it or I would of always wondered how it would look on. I've wore the corsets to the open back gowns to that does not cover a thing tops to strutting in bikinis (now I would only wear bikinis with hot pants and a sarong wrapped around me).. When it comes to fashion I have no shame (a moment to be vain) plus I have the body to carry it off :p Ok okaay so now I've changed alot and more aware of my body.. the last jaw-dropping thing I wore was a fabulous top 3 years ago, since then I've been a good girl.. Mind you I don't wear any of that in Kuwait simply because I'm not insane and only wear them where they are appreciated from a fashionable sense..

The only style I have not worn is the one above and these days I am itching to wear it like you won't believe! What held me back all that time is I have a scar on my leg which I don't like showing (except on the beach), and now this new hate relationship I have with my knees damn them! I really reeeeeeeallllllllly am dying to wear it just once! Hmm if the weather gets any better I might just pull it off just for the sake of crossing it off my list because its the only thing left and its bugging me! I wanna weeeeeear it!! Its so sweet/stylish look.. me waaaaaant!

A question for you,
What item/style you're dying to wear but haven't done so and why?

16 comments:

Anony said...

@@

Hasan.B said...

Can you wear a car?

Anonymous said...

hmmm.... a speedo :D

Anonymous said...

but for the sake of public health and sanity .. i would not do it :P hmm or maybe i would? do girls like speedos?
;/

eleventhst said...

haha i suck at fashion! lol

I prefer my simple t-shirt and jeans! or jean shorts, or comfy dress..anything that I can wear to be ready in 5 min..


Right now, i'm really missing my jean short shorts and flipflops !!

Deep Blue Sea said...

Hi fourme. I just came back to say tat I was the one who commented under the name Deep Blue Sea in your 'eyes'
blog about luv at first sight and 11 years on and stuff.I usually comment in 3 or 4 names in the many blogs that i read.

O No! It shud b JACK ASS said...

Hi fourme. I just came back to say tat I was the one who commented under the name Deep Blue Sea in your 'eyes'
blog about luv at first sight and 11 years on and stuff.I usually comment in 3 or 4 names in the many blogs that i read.

Average.Q8i said...

Wedeee Albes bikini :P.

Laa, really i dont have anything i wish to wear, Y3ne im not particularly keen on Fashion:P.

Average.Q8i said...

FourMe, please stay as a blogger, PLEEEZ.

Um Mit3ib said...

aby albes the same look ele fooog;p

Um Mit3ib said...

bs mala da3y chim 6iweel ma3a yaqmet galby;p gasraw lichmoom;p

suspic said...

A gladiator outfit. =O

FourMe said...

anon:
stop staring!
==

hasan:
ee etshelha fog rasik..
==

anonymous:
like eww.. i dunno about other girls but this girl definitely doesn't like it! that's way too much skin for a man to show :/
==

11thst:
trust me i ain't one of those over the top go to jam3iya in sparkly and dangly style.. simple is my thing yet mix and match it to make it look presentable..
==

multiple personality disorder:
heheh ok got it you're my local Jack Ass. well my dear lucky you for still being in love with that person.. these days love doesn't last long unfortunately..
==

average:
hehe do u wana borrow one of mine :p
==

um-mit3ib:
7abaitich! hehe ee 7ada, either sleeveless or shirt with rolled up sleeves..
==

suspee:
that wouldn't surprise me

R.. said...

i dare u wear it bil q8 ;p
hahaha !! cant imagine the looks ull get LOL!! jk ;p
any ways ee its nice bs tadren with what b3ad ,, with balenciaga the big ones ;p

mo no3i i die 2 wear something mo3ayan ;p
l2ana i wear what ever comes on my mind (a)

Lili3 said...

My sister is buys these shorts every time she sees one in a diff. color looool

Limited said...

I was actually thinking how something like this would suit me .. 5a6ry albs these shorts but I don't really have the legs for them ..

7aram I'm seeing these shorts everywhere and I can't wear them :(