Monday, 1 June 2009

Bring Izzy & George BACK!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!!!! Seriouslllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??!!??!

I wanna know which son of a bitch wrote the last four episodes of Grey's Anatomy so I can shove my foot up his behind!!!

Killing off Izzy AND George?!??!!?

Do I look like someone who needs to cry for 2 hours?!? Fucking assholes could they have made those episodes any more depressing and sad!! Damnnnn it!!!!!!!!!!! Whyyyy kill them off whhhyyyyyyyyyy? Assholes truly ASSHOLES!!! Bloody dumb assholes I want them BACK I WANT IZZY AND GEORGE BAAAACK!!!!

and i want to stop crying like a fucking two year old over fucking characters in a tv series :(
is it just my new girly girl pumped up with hormones making me cry non-stop or did you girls cry as well?? Oh my God I'm such a fucking girl!! i waaant them baaaaack :((

If I get my hands on that twat who wrote those episodes ohh I'd shred him/her to pieces!! What a dumb ass!!!!! Screw you seriously SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

FourMe said...

i'm gonna go and cry some more now :(

Shwaish said...

omg 7abeebtiii i cried and i got mad! my sister watched it gably she wouldnt stop crying either , it is sad :(

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

ha! ;Pp

greys anatomy sucks ;Pp

this is what you get for watching it ;Pp

Even Sweeter said...

George and Izzie died?

NOOOO!!! noooo noooooo!!

i want her to live! 7abebe Alex!!

Anonymous said...

I watched it twice! I had my both eyes swollen from crying all night :(

Anonymous said...

they wanted to leave the show...

Anony said...

told ya ;p

zuz said...

noooooo lesh ethab7aw izzy:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ana 3bali esha3a:O nooooooo!!!!

Um Mit3ib said...

i cried as well;p

Lili3 said...

Damn them!! why Izzy and George???? kill Dr Shepard instead (I hate him) >_<

Limited said...

I cried :'( it was so heart-breaking!!!

A Journal Entry said...

omg my tears were non stop!!
bs madry laish i have the feeling enna one of them is gonna live.. don't ask why but i do!