Tuesday, 12 May 2009

What Fire?!

Alarms went off and we ignored it, went on for 5minutes, and we ignored it. Thought someone broke into near by shops or something of the sort (I was secretly hoping someone broke into Graff :p ). Alarm still sounding, mother and aunt still sitting talking about fires and dear old FourMe sitting eating her McDonaldes and if you know me you know McDonaldes is not something I drop and leave till the last drop is munched. No no now we can smell something weird!! Thank the lord I just got back and still in my jogging bottoms, so grabbed my fries and went down to see what's wrong, to my shock I see the whole building is out on the street and their highnesses my mother and aunt still up chatting!! I buzz them and tell them there is a fire and to get down asap..

They come down five minutes later after mother dearest has found her 7jab and aunty got her precious bag! Mind you the difference between arabs and the westerns was evident. Arabs in what looked like lifeless pjs to the europeans silky evening gownslike pjs! Trust FourMe to compare fashion in middle of a fire :p Apparently something blew up in the other side of the building and something went up in flames, no one got hurt. And all I can think about was what if the building blows up and I don't have my phone on me hehehe!! Yes ladies and gents I was worried about my BB! Mind you men in uniform mama miaaaa :p Fire fighters are hot after all ;)

9 comments:

Anony said...

loool

Anony said...

ee walla ya7elohom hal fire fighters .. i should've got you one!

FourMe said...

Anon fire fighters here are HOT not kuwaity karsha hanging, bald patching, lazy ass, cigarette in hand kinda fire fighters :p the ones here really do look like a vision appearing from flames ;)

Ee eeee get me one :p

Anony said...

too late ur post is upe men sa3a :P bs shakila shabat 3endokom gabel latsheb 3ende lool

tara 3ende HOT fire fighters ;)

Anony said...

we ya7asrat galbe. .. 3endena*** ya3ni as in kuwaiti firefighters :P

Big Pearls said...

loool cool fire fighters

The Extravagate said...

lol ahm shay el BB nothing else matters :P

Elegant Chic said...

Oooolala... :)

Daddy's Girl said...

looool i know what u mean :D

we once were in blackpool, sleeping, when the fire alram went off in the middle of the night

il7afee 7afee... o ommy o khalty imchalbeen bjna6hom o 7jabat.hom o il jawazaat o the only fully dressed women in the street ...

o ana 6al3a 7afya but dressed in my jeans o tshirt... loool

ana marra 6ag 3leena a policeman the door asking about our neighbour... he was such a HUNK... i was mesmirized... ya rabi 3ndohom il firefighter or a policeman 7elweeeeen o 6ooool il baaab o huuuuugeee!!!!! Wanasa!!!