Sunday, 31 May 2009

She's breaking my heart :(

I'm damn exhausted :( I've been in and out of hospitals since yesterday.. My mother is getting sever pain in her head and she hasn't been able to sleep, sit, eat or do anything. She's taking painkillers on the hour every hour.. She sleeps just an hour or so and then back up in pain. Yesterday the doctor said its probably just cluster migraines and gave her more painkillers and today she woke up with a swollen eye and her head pains have doubled.. Back to the hospital and the moron today says its probably got to do with the nerves around her eye and prescribed more painkillers!! How about a solution u dumb ass!!!

And they keep on giving her painkillers that will have side effects on her cuz she has sever asthma!! And each doctor I have to remind him he can't give her this and that medicine even though he has it written in front of him!! Seriously I'm exhausted and the second I step into a damned hospital my heart pain thingy gets worse..

I don't know what to do to make her feel better :( I've been praying to God that he takes the pain away from her and give it to me.. I don't know what else to do, every doctor seems to be dumber than the other. My mother is all I've got in this world and I don't know what to do to make her feel better :(

8 comments:

Anony said...

masthfo shar

Anony said...

:(

matshoof shar

enshallah etgom bel salama o mafeha ela el 3afyaa

Average.Q8i said...

Ajr O 3afyaa inshalla.
Inshalla There is nothing to worry about, Bess didnt they tell u a reason for the nerves to hurt?
Walla the doctors hal ayaam, Azfat min il zeft, sometime

Âme said...

She is under stress.

Take her away from that place.

Listen to her. She's taking all the burden on her shoulders.

Unresolved conflicts in the head may also be one of the reasons.

Will pray for you and mother.

~ Soul

Traveleer said...

allah eshafeeha ya rab..salamt-haaa

Elegant Chic said...

Awwww sorry 2 hear tht :(
She will get well soon... we all r praying for her

Daddy's Girl said...

ommich ma itshof shar insha2 allah kha6akom il soo

but

dam inich in o out... did u check ur heart bel marra?!?!??!?! DID U?!

FourMe said...

thank you my dears..


daddy's girl:
I'm not important now.. I'll do my check up later.. mum is more important and if she knows am in pain she'll worry and i dont want her to worry..screw me my pains can wait.. thank you darling for your concern :*