Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Red Lipstick Day

It is official the 28th of May is Red Lipstick Day!! I don't know which deranged son of a bitch came up with that but hey they did!!

Wait I have to bitch a bit before telling u what RLday is, don't hate me its for your own good. Now the lot of you are obsessed with red lipsticks and for some magical reason you all wear the same shade of red!! Regardless of it NOT suiting you, but hey its a trend and trends are followed blindly aren't they! Did you know that make-up is an art? Did you know that the whole female population CANNOT wear the same shade because you are not all identical twins!! Yet you all do God bless your souls. I have nightmares about red lips and its all your faults! I'm scarred for life I tell u :/ Why whyyyy do you follow trends blindly? I beg of you stop it! Stop looking like you've been mass-produced in a cheap ass factory in China!

Ok back to make up.. If make-up is not applied wisely u simply look like a clown! No scratch that it looks like u dipped your face in Bob the builders cement bucket! Now we don't want that do we?! Colours applied need to suit your skin colour, shape of your face, eye colour, hair colour, and suit your features. For example, if I wear a red lipstick I look like a 5 rouble Russky ho! And for that reason I do not because I am too fair, my eye colour is light, and my hair is dark. Simply does not work.

Red Lipstick Day will be held in Harrods on the 28/5. For £25 donation to make-up workshops offered to cancer patients, celebrity make-up artists will sit your ass down and tell you which shade of Red Lipstick will look good ON YOU and only YOU! I might pass by just to see what they say even though I know all shades of red will turn me into a Russky ho but hey am willing to give it a try, all for the sake of good make-up ay?

Now I suggest you all come to London for the day and listen to the suggestions and save your arse's from looking like adorable duplicates of each other till this red lipstick saga is over. All you ladies out there take out your lipsticks and raise them high and vouch never to wear a RED shade that doesn't suit you ever again!

God bless Mac's Red Lipstick!

12 comments:

Anony said...

ZzZzzZ

CuteandCuddly said...

i love red lipstick :(
now you make me feel bad for wearing it "pouting and huging her new chanel red lipstick"

No identity.. said...

As you say make up is art, this art is made of fixing (1st) then beauty … and its all about your skin, eyes color and the whole face shape… I wish if I could make it to London for the event …

Hasan.B said...

What I have noticed in my very short life time that not many woman look good in a red lipstick

zuz said...

for those who dont know what foundation/lipstick suit their skin tones, make up lessons are all over the place! u can learn how to apply make-up in one week!sha5bary en7e6 make up '3ala6:O

Even Sweeter said...

I loooove red lipstick sooo sexy!

dark red,ile almost maroon is my shade of red...

Anony said...

ramya ela al amam :O

ana agool kil wa7da etsawer her lips with redlistick o etdezlech el sora o u post it it :P

ya3ni for fun :P

Ruby Woo said...

I tried all shades of red. The only red that suits me is MAC's ruby woo.

I know banat 7ashreen 3omerhom in something that doesn't suit them. Like the straight cut bangs. Tiyeen wa7da with the wrong face shape and she gets them. You have to have THE forehead for it to look good.

Anonymous said...

such an ugly world, something so beautiful!

@ rubywoo tq9den a7d m3ayan??

Ruby Woo said...

Anonymous:
About the bangs? Not someone I know, just mere observations. I said' I know' as in I know 7adi fahma qasdich not I know girls :p

Danderma said...

Eh

i gave up long ago on makeup because no matter how i apply it, my face is not suitable for makeup

so i admit defeat!

I did however go through a phase with Mac's Russian Red lipstick, still steal the thing back from my sister whenever she steals it :D

Ms. D said...

i know my shade (A)

chanel rounge allure 27 ;p

o its actually qurmuzy ;p

nebety loool o inge6a3 ma3ad esawona o ibtelashat eb 3omre madre shasawe