Sunday, 17 May 2009

Payback Time!!

This has been killing me for years and just now an hour ago I got my peace.. Thank you God.. It has nothing to do with what's above but I couldn't not mention it because it really did hurt me very much for so long..

It took 5 long years!! Every single person has hurt me in my life God has hurt them back equally and at times even worse. It took 5 very long years for God to do to u what u did to me. U ruined something very precious to me and just now I heard the news that God has hurt u the exact same way but instead of losing 1 precious thing he made u lose 6 precious things!!

U all said I was being a silly immature 24 year old spoiled girl, and the four of u who all DOUBLE my age said I am wrong very wrong!! Now look what has happened look who was RIGHT!! The silly 24 year old silly girl is right! God has slapped u very hard and made u go exactly what u put me through.. Yes I am always right, yes I think of consequences even if they are years away, yes I a 24 year old silly spoiled girl has more brains then you ass of 45 year old man!! Let me see how u feel now.. take a taste of ur own medicine.. God is great! Alf il7amdilaa..

All is left that u, the last person who has hurt me to get what u deserve and trust me I will wait for as long as it takes till God hurts u the exact same way.. I am a good person and this is what happens when u hurt me.. U get payback and trust me u will get yours as well!!

6 comments:

Anony said...

F7ee7eeli hurt me by not opening a blog

Anony said...

Now that I got tout of my chest let me read ;p

Anony said...

Weee 7araam I don't mean any harm to f7ee7eely ;p ohwa lo yefta7 blog bs ;p

Anonymous said...

wht did he lose?

Ms. D said...

*HUG*

No identity.. said...

What comes around gose around,,, what goes around comes around... Waiting for my payback time .. YES I am...