Saturday, 16 May 2009

no really 1+1 does equal 5!!

Someone please confiscate all my heels and burn them! Okay maybe not burn them just hide them from me :/ I wore heels and was in pain for a whole week, so what do I do today? I wear heels again.. Pain central calling FourMe.. Idiotic little girl, why why can't I resist things that I know will lead to pain?

But heels are pretty, they make a woman look fabulous, they elongate the body, give a certain poise, make a woman carry herself with a hint of extra femininity. Ya yaa no pain no gain, they freaking KILL, its either that or I'm falling to pieces :/

What the fuck am I talking about!? See seeee this is what insomnia does! Makes you talk about shoes at 3 bloody AM!! I need something to do in these early hours of the morning when the rest of the world is asleep.. Thank the lord for my companion Sex and the City, started season 3 yesterday and finished it today :D that's 18 episodes.. Really I need sleep.. I can't feel my legs.. Why whyyyy FourMe 8cm of heels why honey why?? Stop wearing, stop bitching!! But me likeeey......

Hmmmm really am bored.. Oh so very bored.. Ohh I saw Valentino today! I was this close to going up to the man hug him and tell him what a freaking genius he is! I gained half a kilo in one month!! Yaay me :) at this rate I'll reach my ideal weight in 7 years..screw it am still happy with my half kilo. Graff will be the death of me! Me LOVE!! The sight of them makes me feel like I'm a little girl lost in a candy store..

Why do some men like girls with (moderate) make up while others like them natural? What is it to you if we wear make-up or not? And am talking about normal make-up not clown make-up.. I wonder why?

I really do have a weakness for men's perfumes! One dude passed me by in the restaurant and I literally stopped mid conversation to see who was it that smelled this heavenly!!

Boys which fragrance do you wear? Girls which is the best boy perfume?

I am no where near sleepy ..sleep deprivation is a bitch.. This is torture.. Any form of deprivation is hell.. What am I gonna do with you FourMe?? You are knocking on the doors of insanity, keep knocking and those doors will open...

p.s. Say congrats to Hasan.B he is officially a Doctor! Well done doc..

10 comments:

Hasan.B said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

silver shadow
millionare
wayed 7lwen 7g boys :$




mabrook Hasan B

Ms. D said...

ma a3rf hasan b 3ashan abarik la @@

bs mbrok hasab b

inzeeen fourmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... iiffffffffffffffffffffffffff sim3eeeneeeeeeeeeeeee waaay bat7al6aaam ur post is speakin 3anny.. ana i cant wear heels... aslan bs chethy mar9o9en in my room decoration!!!!

o b3den so2al.. ana a7es lo inshla shino a7e6 3e6r ma tbayen re7ta 3ley.. shlon elnas tbayen re7at their perfumes :( a7tr minhom!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Best men's perfume: "Fierce" by Abercrombie and Fitch

Anonymous said...

best men perfume: tom ford

w no comment 3al ka3ab thing, i have the same problem w i don't wear them ela bel monasabat el sa3eeda :(


Mabrooook hasan b!



Squirreliya

Ms Loala said...

Wow girl you really need some sleep.
Have you tried drinking liban before sleep? it really helps :P

And beauty is pain honey. Whoever says the opposite is a caveman with no taste!

eldctora said...

joop jump :D yummy

serenade said...

lol ur posts never fail to make me smile,, try verbena tea before you sleep, it helps...
and for the mens perfume, i would have to say terre d'hermes xx

No identity.. said...

LooooL ... I sooo enjoyed your post women... though you could not sleep but i just can the happiness from and between the lines... keep the sprit and yea Mabroook Dr. Hasan....

Anonymous said...

ambricrombi and fitch for men yaaaaa 2alaaa 3alehaaaaaaaa