Saturday, 30 May 2009

My Bullet

Our dear deaaaar girl Silver tagged me a while back and my good old memory just kicked in!

The tag is to post a picture of your most favourite thing that you own.. Well seeing my most fave thing is a sentimental and a private thing so I can't post a pic of it but this is by far my 2nd most fave thing..

It is of a 9mm bullet casing that I've been carrying in my purse for the past 10 years.. has no significant meaning, simply my aunt gave it to me because she knows of my fascination with guns and since then it has been with me..
I tag everyone that commented on the previous post..

12 comments:

Oranjina fadidra said...

sho2 gun ;p

FourMe said...

ohh Anony is gonaa kick ur ass!!

Anony said...

MANE FAHMA MANYY FAHMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anony said...

META META METAAAA !!!!!

Anony said...

the bullet is going right into OF brain :@

moi said...

now all you need is a gun!

Anonymous said...

then u should go to naddi el remaya, wayid wanasa!

p.s: i already did the tag in anony's log ;p




Sq-

Oranjina fadidra said...

I dare you..

Oranjina fadidra said...

babe don't play with big girls *z snap*

Anony said...

@@

u dare me what :O
put a bullet in ur brain!


hmmm

Anony said...

seeing i cant aim well and if i did i'll end up killing you .. and i dont wana go to hell because of that :$

Lili3 said...

Cool bullet :o now can you shoot a bullet without a gun?