Sunday, 24 May 2009

if only I can find my Petruchio..

A. "Caution!! Approach at your own risk" I should have that tattooed across my forehead :/ talk about sever pissy mood! I snap crackle and pop the second anyone talks to me for reason and no reason.. I just can't handle people any more.. and whats worse when they say what's wrong I snap with this is me, u like it, like it if not piss off! Yaa not so good :/ but honestly I don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks! I've wasted enough time caring..

B. I walked into a wall 3 times today and hurt my hand with dunno what and all I saw was that it was bleeding.. See I'm not clumsy but I always walk into walls don't ask me why I've been doing it since I was a kid.. But I don't think my head and legs can take anymore head on collisions, it hurts!!

C. If one more person tells me you will never find a man that will put up with your mood swings I will turn lesbian!! I swear I will!! I even have a t-shirt that says "Nobody knows I'm a lesbian" and I've already worn it in public as a joke but this time I'll wear it for real!!

D. I had a dream but I think it was a vision.. He sat me down and told me about my future and what will happen in it! it wasn't a dream, it was something more real than just a dream.. I have a feeling what I was told will truly happen, does that make sense?

E. Dudeeeee its been over 5 years!! Give it a damn rest! No means noooo, I don't want u to remember my bday and send me msgs, I don't want occasion msgs, I don't want I saw something and remembered u msgs! Read my lips N.O. And that means nooo.. You are so full of yourself it is unbelievable!! Talk about the Napolean complex! Give up already it ain't happening!

F. Watch me as I care.. No really watch me as I give a flying fuck!

G. You know back in high school I was known as Kate, the character from the Shakespearean play The Taming of the Shrew.. My (hottie english lit teacher used to call me that).. "Kiss me kate" was one of the lines that the boys in my class used to say over and over again.. Hehe cheeky bastards! I should give it a read again its my all time favourite..

20 comments:

Jack Ass. said...

E} As a Guy,I am indignant..

f7ee7eely said...

enzain say if you become a lesbian would you be open to threesomes?

Anony said...

la elaha ela allah

f7e7eely tara ga3da afqed sabre ma3aak

o im begining not to like u :@ adre tabeeha men allah

f7ee7eely said...

Dear anony,
alas, I hadnt had the time to start a blog but feel free to keep on nagging :P

Ok can I get a raincheck till june:)

FourMe said...

Jack ass:
Okay if u say so..
=

F7ee7eely:
Such questions cannot be answered during daytime, let me have couple cups of coffee w adozinha ebmokhy ba3dain aridlik khabaar :p
=

Anon:
There u go I got him to answer u now stop nagging..

Anooooooon I'm in a long dress and I look so damn girlie I wanna kill myself.. I can't handle being this feminine it forces me to be nice to people and I don't wanna be nice :p

Anony said...

june:O

Anony said...

how im i gona nag if u're not here !!

Anony said...

elnafnof el emarate @@ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL


o f7ee7eely etha FourMe eglebaty lisbo, most likely im her partner i since u're pissing me off NO THREESOME :@ :P

bs if u're nice i'll think about it (A)


now back to lunch

sheft gemt men el akil @@

Anony said...

june ...


hmmmmmm

16 days left :O

THE COUNT DOWNT STARTS!

FourMe said...

Hehehhehehehehhe shut it I look adorable, everyone is saying so, la laaa I turned it into english style dress :p

Look am gona wait till 30 then am switchin sides, but by then I want someone with experience anony and u have non! So start learning asap!!

Anony said...

@@

afa 3aleech bs *wink*

jazz said...

lesbian? and u say ur a very relegious person? lol yeah right

Anony said...

jazz - el denya allah eli ya7kem 3aleeha mo enta/entay!

FourMe said...

Jazz:
Its called a joke.. Most girls joke about this when they can't find a decent male.. I won't go for a sensitive man let alone a woman!!

There is something called a sense of humour and sarcasm that I love so much.. But just to clarify things, yes I am religious and NO I don't plan on becoming a lesbian.

jazz said...

anony lesh allah ma7arram el homosexuality? or you dont know that? weigh your words before you talk.

Anonymous said...

wain shooosha?

Anonymous said...

weedee weede ena u start writin a story >>>a7s i will enjoy it >>plzz start part 1 and the rest will flow ....:)

Anony said...

jazz - i know ena allah 7aramha, bs ma7ad la el 7ag ena yshakek eb deyanat a7ad!

o ba3deen allah gal gabel la ta7kemon eb shay ta'akedaw mena! or else it would be "qathf"

FourMe said...

Jazz:
Before asking anony to "weigh" her words u should do so with yours.. U didn't get the joke behind what I said and made an assumption that it was true, u questioned my faith and on top of it u mocked it.. So dear who needs to becareful with what they say? One should always practice what they preach..
=

Anonymous:
In africa buying me an elephant :D
No really I don't know, been asking D where she is.. When I know I'll tell u..
=

Anonymous:
Hehehhehe no way!
1. I don't believe in fairytales so I can't write about them
2. I'm not a storyteller, all these posts u see I write them as they're going through my mind I don't try to make sense and that is why most of them dont
3. Even if I were to write about real stories I know people wouldn't believe half of the things I will say and think am making them up

On top of that I am really this close to closing bloggy down.. But I know anony will nag me to open it again and that's why I left it open :/
=

Anony:
Anonnnnn I laughed so much at that nutcase woman I told u about a bit ago till I started crying heheheheheheh she lost it towards the end she started jumping up and down like a maniac lool!! Maskeena 7adhaa fa9laaa

Anony said...

HOOOB HOOB shhal 7ache :O

men ometa enshallah!!

al7een ana a7en 3ala elnas yefte7oon o entay betsakreen !!

WANA :O ween aroo7 ween awaleee a6eer bel 3alii?? :P may7aseli :P

yala aho 3an el dala3 el zayed wenthabray eb mokanehc :P hal afkaar sheleha men mokhech :@