Saturday, 23 May 2009

Be still my beating heart..


Woke up to a crappy headache and thought its gonna be one of those ukhh days.. but boy was I wrong! Switched on tv and started watching Formula 1's creme de la creme of all races the Monaco Grand Prix qualifying round..

All it took was the roar of those engines to get my heart beating like a girl on her wedding day.. I shock myself at how I react to certain things! That noise, that music, ahhh heavenly sound!! It's like music to my ears.. You should see how my heart is beating! I have no idea why but the second I hear that divine roar I'm a goner, my heart is beating out of its place.. I am truly a nutcase if I feel this way from the roar of an engine..

Hamilton is out :( NO FAIR!! The idiot smacked the tyres and lost his rear suspension.. Bring Hamilton back!!

6 comments:

Anony said...

@@

Anony said...

thats how i feel when i open ur blog and see a new post with 0 comments :P

Anony said...

tell f7ee7eely ylageeni wayh :( its not fair what he's diong:(

CuteandCuddly said...

your normal honey i have the same reaction :)
i dont know why but i do.

CuteandCuddly said...

your normal honey i have the same reaction :)
i dont know why but i do.

FourMe said...

Anona:
Awwww fineeee I forgive u :p but not her!

Did anyone tell u that I am f7ee7eely's personal assistant?
=

Cc:
Cool ;)