Friday, 3 April 2009

Tags Shmags


LAST THINGS:

1. Last beverage : water
2. Last phone call: someone
3. Last instant message: bbm'd someone i can't even remember who
4. Last song you listened to : damn i can't remember :/ something or the other on a friends iPod
5. Last time you cried : its been a while
6. Last text message : what do you want exactly? to who ? or what it said? anyhows i ain't telling

THIS MONTH HAVE YOU:

15. Made a new friend: wait let me count.. I met 5 new people in march seeing april just started.. wait wait I made a new one today.. that makes it 6..
16. Fallen out of love : YES YESSSSS HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
17. Laughed until you cried: couple days back in Lorenzo
18. Met someone who changed your life: possibly..
19. Found out who your true friends were: ohh Yes!
20. Found out someone was talking about you: again Yes
21. Have you kissed anyone on your Facebook friends list: define "kissed"?
22. How many people on your Facebook friends list do you know in real life: most of them

27. What time did you wake up today: 8am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: was in the shower
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: hmm I don't know
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Erase the past 4 years of my life
32. What are you listening to right now: some crap on tv
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: had a teacher called tom.. and a good friend named tommy! will that do?
34. Who’s getting on your nerves right now: some ASSHOLE who's trying to seem innocent
36: what’s your real name: Me.. Four Me :p
37. Nicknames: was given a new one today "Nena" no where near my name but I'm liking it..
38. Status: accepting applicants :p
39. Zodiac sign: Taurus
40. Male or female: I have boobs you do the maths!
44. University: yes what about it? I have two degrees and thinking of getting the third!
45. Hair colour: darkish brown/black.. don't ask its fucked..
46. Long or short: shorty baaaaaaaaby
47. Are you a health freak: let me have the health than I'll be a freak..
48. Height: 170cm I'm short :( I sooo wanna be taller!
49. Do you have a crush on someone: I'm too old to do crushes!
50: What do you like about yourself: Everything! I'm fucking fabulousssss :P
51. What don’t you like about yourself: ehh am perfect piss off!
52. Righty or lefty: I use both hands

FIRSTS :

53. First surgery: tonsils
54. First piercing: ears .. 7 of them :/ don't ask..
55. Your first best friend: crap I don't remember!
56. First award: for penmanship
57. First sport you joined: gymnastics and ballet.. yes yes I wore a tutu and still can stand on my toes with the right footwear
58. First pet: never had one..
59. First vacation: honestly have no clue..
60. First concert: Madonna
61. First crush: damn even when i was a kid i didn't do crushes!

WHAT ARE YOU?

62. Eating: I don't eat anymore
63. Drinking: bottle of volvic
64. I’m about to: hit the sack cuz its way toooo late
65. Listening to: didn't you already ask this q some where above??
66. Waiting for: My Graff ring that I was promised :p

YOUR FUTURE :

67. Want kids: no don't like monkeys
68. Want to get married: yes I need to get laid!
69. Careers in mind: my mind is blank

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

70. Lips or eyes: the eyes.. you get to see what's in there.. lips not bad but are there just for abusing..
71. Hugs or kisses: a hug means the world to me..
72. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneity is more my thing.. romance is blah..
73. Nice stomach or nice arms: neither .. men should have meat on them.. not be all perfect looking and hard as a rock.. I like'em saggy heheh
74. Sensitive or loud: human.. and i can't stand a sensitive guy I'd probably beat him up :/
75. Hook-up or relationship: whatever the wind throws my way..
76. Trouble maker or hesitant: trouble maker.. don't like a hesitant man! that just makes him a sissy!
77. Lefty or Righty: who gives a fuck!!
78. Shorter or taller: I think the whole blogging world can answer this question on my behalf :P no honey tallerrrrrrrrrrr.... the taller the better..
79. Older or Younger: definatly older but with the exception of Hasan.B ;)

HAVE YOU EVER :

80. Lost glasses/contacts: nop
81. Ran away from home: hehe no I'm a good girl :p
82. Kissed a stranger: now define stranger !
83. Drank Pepsi: yes and I drank heartache too!
84. Broken someone’s heart: I don't think so.. seeing I always have mine broken first..
85. Been arrested: hahaha can't answer this I have a future to protect :P lets just say been there done that!
86. Turned someone down: toooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaany times.. sowwy there isn't enough FourMe to go around..
87. Cried when someone died: no shit!
88. Liked a guy/girl friend?: no I know my limits

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself: i so so sooooo do! I thought I couldn't handle certain things and I shocked myself with how much I did and that lead me to believe in myself even more than usual..
90. Miracles: yes why not
91. Love at first sight: to love is to be naive..
92. Heaven: yes
93. Santa Claus: yes and cows fly
94. Kiss on the first date: dudeeeee enough with the q's!!
95. Angels: I think I came across my guardian angel..


I chopped some questions out cuz this was way too long and I did it out of bordem and now I know I shouldn't have :/

38 comments:

Anonymous said...

@@

Anonymous said...

mashalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 3alay nezaaaly al wa7eee faja'a chan aftaa7 ur blog :O

FourMe said...

ayshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay wain ely btnaaam!!!! Anoneeyooo la akhali fothee7tich ebgalaaaagil elyoum... toyboying haaaaaaa??? w tgoleeen bag3ad embacher!!

Soul said...

nonee ya maaaaal el 7echaaaaa

@@

etchathbeeen 3alay!!!! afaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Soul said...

ok this zawe om dmaaaaa`3

Anonymous said...

yummaa yummaaa
kaleto al bent begshorha @@


ana zaweyoo bs ga3da asa3ed ekhte al 3azeeza (A)


o min gadeeed hasooooooooooon :P

FourMe said...

zawii w 3ilaa! shmala mo naymaa!!

Anonymous said...

gelt an6er anzaaaf minich 3ashaan at3asar o anaaam :P

Soul said...

about the tag.. yallah ya jemaaa sema3taw! el mara tabi rayel! shoofoo she`3elkom LOOOOOOOL :p

meno el 5 new people elli u met? @@

i laughed 3la wayed answers lool ;p

ballet haaa? yal ma9riya haahahahahahahaha at5ayelich tarqe9ee 3la swan lake ;p

FourMe said...

malich shoghol eb hasoona elmal3oona.. shfeech ga7aa6 reyayeel hal ayam.. there is a recession on men as well not only the market that is why I'm adding hasan to my collection :P

Soul said...

7ata ana im adding Hasan...

FourMe said...

soulo:
la laaa ekhty ma7aad add a7ad dawreelich 3ala hasan thany! this one is taken..

I booked hasan first!

Soul said...

:( i thought im ur soul sister.. we share everything moo?

mabi hasan 5ala9 ;E sheb3eeee feeeeeeeeeh... ana a9lan emga63a el jens el thakari.. forever

FourMe said...

chenich ksartay kha6ry enzain khala9 take him bs cham tdf3een fy khloo?

Soul said...

mabi 5ala9.. 9ar feeni 3oqda men el men.. ban6er laih yoom e qeyama b3dain anageeli rayal zain :/

Aurous said...

mashallah.. 170 short?!!
That'll make me an elf ;p

Prince Charming said...

You need to get laid babe? ;) call me .. hahahaha :P

KEEPAWAYFROMCHILDREN said...

oh i forgot to give u my digits..
1-800-GETL-AID.. Waiting for you call ;)

zuz said...

e7em 170 short? mashallah...ana 158 o 3abali 6wela;p!!

Rimyoleta said...

:D...Cute blog ;)

No identity.. said...

LooooL ... you have nice funny answers up there ... I really miss ur attitude.... long time walla

PaLoMiNo said...

FourMe 7ayati im bored o baswee ur tag okay :***

Hasan.B said...

Although I know I should not get carried I must admit that I am delighted with 79!

Hasan.B said...

Yam9ebte! I was just reading the comments! 3yal ala e3afe el qa7a6 haa! You in kuwait, come back to london mate! Lol!, I almost published this comment but I was reading further down! I think I just became a slave!

FourMe said...

hasaaaaaan wala enik 6e7t mn esema w ma7ad samaa 3alaik :P


ma6loob 7alaaan!

Soul said...

hasaaaaaaaaan!!!

raya weskeenaa 3awzeenak eb kelmat ras!!

*5adreeeeeh ebsera fourme*

Hasan.B said...

Ala yaster! Rqaya o skena mara w7da!

Soul said...

*et6afi el laitat*

FourMe said...

soulo:
hatha weyhy en shamaitay re7at eljana :p
==

aurous:
eee short a7is 3omry diga bdoon ka3ab ;p
==

prince charming aKa booty call:
what are your prices?
==

zuz:
hehehe as long as there are heels ma7ad short :p
==

rimyoleta:
thanx dear :)
==

no identity:
ya been down under for a while.. now I'm up and above :P
==

palomino:
obooy entay 7alaalich :*
==

hasan:
hahahahaa shda3waa you have two drop dead gorgeous owners! so really the slavery thing ain't that bad ;)

w ma adraak ma elga7aa6 :P
==

soulo:
la tensain laitat elmamaar.. 3o'abaaal ma tshib fehom ecinema :p

Oranjina fadidra said...

ohooo wanna ya awal wa7da ya a5er wa7da!!

Soul said...

loool in shllaah ey6eg mo6ar bel cinema o ey5er el roof :p

orangitiiii a7ebech:*** <-- baf9el 3alaich

Silver said...

intay taurus!

nafse! XD sh3alaaich;p

#50 hahahaha love it!

;**

Amethyst said...

Someone's happy, Allah ytamem!;*

And 170cm is short?! Hey! I'm barely over one and a half meters!;(

Limited said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA damn! if you're short what would you call me 158 height?! i prefer to be called petite =P and the good thing is that i can wear heels, the higher the better, without looking too tall ;)

Oranjina fadidra said...

soul- maaa alomich kiliish, thoqich 7ilo btw :p

Cooookies said...

u ask for alot of definitions ;s

suspic said...

Ah, using both hands made me laugh so very much.

FourMe said...

oran fad:
better late than never hehe
==

souloo:
lool maynoona mako fayda feech .. yal ekhfayfaa ;)
==

silver:
we are the bulls! We rock :P
hehe I'm being modest ;)
==

amethyst:
thank you babe :*
==

limited:
all good things come in small packages.. trust me tall women turn heads too :p
==

coookies:
one must fully understand the question before answering :p
==

suspee:
ohh this keeps on getting better and better! All suspee's are kicking in including prevy suspee :p