Sunday, 15 March 2009

thank you

Trusting someone with your heart means nothing to some people! I might be too emotional but not because I lost something that's worth a lot no I'm heartbroken because like an idiot l gave someone my heart and in return they broke it AGAIN. Nothing hurts more then trusting someone then have them turn around and break and shatter that trust to pieces and not even have the guts to say 'you know what you shouldn't trust me because I'm not worth trusting' but instead act like they are perfect and you're the wrong one!!

I feel so stupid to have thought this is a good person when they really aren't!! Because NO good person would do that, you must have no heart and no consideration for others and be extremely selfish horrible and a mean person!! I wouldn't treat my enemy that way let alone a person I claim to care about!! I feel so stupid to not have seen it and convinced myself for so long that this is a good person..

Nothing can heal the pain that I feel.. nothing can make it better not even all the time in the world.. Ma agool ela 7asby alah w ni3ma elwakeel..

I learnt my lesson. Thank you I couldn't have asked for a more heartless and meaner teacher than you to teach me this lesson.. Thank you . . . . .

20 comments:

ZoN said...

nothing easy in this life ablah, i always give u a lesson in the hardest way possible, just to make sure u dont forget it, and who teaches u end up to be a person u used to appreciate :/

just hold on, and move on.

Hasan.B said...

I have not seen you in real life, but I know for a fact your different than so many typical woman. I do not tend to say stuff like that on blogs, but to see you like that is bloody hell annoying. Get better soon!

desertpalms said...

fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me..

at least you'll come out stronger after this..

Silver said...

Bruises fade FourMe, you just have to stick it out till they do..

danderma said...

U said it. Thank you for breaking my heart because it showed me what kind of person u r and stopped me from wasting so much time on you...

and in the end, u will learn eventually that the only person u can really really 100% trust is u. No one else.

Keep that in ur mind, and it will be ur ammunition in the future against every thing... and expect nothing more than that from ALL people...

O remember... il nass tekhaaaaaf ma takhtesheeeesh...

:(

People r mean!

Amethyst said...

*Hug*

shoosha said...

dalleni 3alai ooo ma ekoon kha6rich illa 6ayeeb yaa fourmeetyyy ;***

kilshay wala z3alich ;**

Ms. D said...

akh ya fourme bs lo tgoleeelna mino o nenhad 3leee inattif lich eyaaa... 3abalich rkheesa o shwaya 3ndena ballaaa!!! enty elghalya :**

lo inshalla family ely sawaw fech chethy.. balahom..BALAAAHOM!!!! BAAALAAHOM!!!

SHFEEHOM ELNAS HAL AYAAAM!!!!

*hugs*

TheLittleLifeOfMe said...

Ups and downs are all part of life. Through time, you learn from your mistakes and your pasts. I agree though its exremely hard trusting people. Keep busy it'll keep your mind off what happened. There are plenty more fish in the sea. Right now you may feel like there is nobody, but trust me there is. You just need time. And time DOES heal. Hope that made you feel a bit better :)

eshda3wa said...

if it doesnt kill u

it makes u stronger

moi said...

i agree with eshda3wa, being weak means who ever did such damage to u have WON.

A Journal Entry said...

be strong =*

Aurous said...

take your time to grieve... but remember that you're strong. Don't let this affect you more than it should :)

..::Amu::.. said...

think of it as an experience and move on!

falantan said...

inshalla b7ail Allah you will heal. Allah can heal your pain. Allah's the most capable upon any daunting task.

Ask Him fervently to help you, and do it with iron certainty of acceptance. because Allah promised us that if we ask truly, He will provide. and Allah NEVER breaks a promise.

use this pain as an opportunity for ajer. Allah promised to test us, and this is but a part of your test.

Gad'ha w' gdood inshalla ya Fourme.

Oranjina fadidra said...

ohmma il5asraneeen 4me!!

Delicately Realistic said...

malich ghair ilkilma ili intay ib nafsich gilteha

7asbi Allah wa ni3ma ilwakel

O bitshofen, sadgeni bitshofen.

Delicately Realistic said...

malich ghair ilkilma ili intay ib nafsich gilteha

7asbi Allah wa ni3ma ilwakel

O bitshofen, sadgeni bitshofen.

:::ShoSho::: said...

I can't tell you to move on because I know it's not easy.. and I know that your live will never be the same.. when your heart breaks.. nothing can mend it.. you just wish it didn't happen in the first place :(

Âme said...

Who is this person whom I don't know about, who broke your heart again ?

Yes, I am back.

~ Soul