Monday, 30 March 2009

I'm Stepping Up!

  • I am loving my Blackberry! It is surgically attached to my hand, my msn is on all the time, I'm bbming anony about 24 hours a day :p and bbm'ing the rest and checking my mail etc.. Basically my BB's new home is my bra cuz I can't be seperated from it for long! Who knew FourMe and technology could work!! Ohh and I still don't know how to use it :D
  • It has to be one of the most touching movies I have ever seen! The storyline might seem a tad juvenile but when actually watched it is so much more. The intensity of their relation and how their love was portrayed was just .... honestly I can't describe it just gave me those damned butterflies in my stomach! I haven't read Twilight the book but somehow managed to stumble across Twilight the movie and watched it.. I recommend it to those who believe love ISN'T everything!! It'll teach you a thing or two about love.. Even though its just a story yet it shows you when one truly loves they TRULY love and do the impossible for that love!
  • Ahhh isn't love beautiful yet so painful?? I want that! I want the whole nine yards I want someone that would love me unconditionally, someone that is willing to die for me, someone that loves every single thing about me my bad before my good.. I might never find that but I still have hope, I have hope because I think I have been hurt enough to be rewarded with someone that loves me that much.. A girl can dream can't she?!
  • I'm adoooooring my new shorter hair!
  • My weakness for men taller than I am is hitting sky high :/ I am literally going googoo gaagaa over tall men! Down girl doooown :P Seriously I'm insane ignore me..

"Maybe we have to get little messed up! Before we can step UP"
~Grey's Anatomy

p.s. I don't have time to read blogs lately so I hope you're all fine.. I don't think I'm back yet..

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg fourmeeeeeee babe im so happy for u :** wallah u made my day with ur post :D

inshallah u will one day find that man that loves every single bit of u with all his heart and might goolay ameen :*

wish u all the best my dear ..

love u girl :*


p.s: abt the bb.. tell me abt it! its SOOOOOOO addictive :P

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

fourmeeeeee fourmeeeeeeee fourmeeeeeeeeeee =D =D

im glad youre feeling better wallah...its 8am and i just woke up and knowing this just totally made my day ;**

mwwwwwwah ;**

N. said...

I've read the book a bit before the movie came out. I'm reluctant to watch the movie.. not sure why.. :l

Bloggerista said...

i ADORE taller men too!

http://7osen-man.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-post_29.html

some kuwaiti eye candy for u! allll tall ;P

f7ee7eely said...

Laaaaaaaaast saturday at de aaaaaaaaa vaaaaa newwwwwwwwwws I taw alota peeepol blackberry praying ( urban dictionarize it ) --- I gues its da new religion of dis century...

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

7adde kashkha 3ala 3umree (H)


AHAHAHAHAHAAH :P


regarding price charming, you know what i think ;) LOOL

S said...

haha that's the spirit!
Yes, I love my bb too! i can sense when I'm about to get something.. even though it can be very annoying at times.. bas i like it;p

Diablo said...

Shagatoona ib BB malkom !

ZoN said...

love is over rated
w na3eman :P

Anonymous said...

anonymous 30/3 23:37 the one who u smile for...

I honestly, madly, truly, joyfully In love with you!! I don't care if your fat, skinny, tall, short, colored, white etc. Im like head over najdiiya xD

Anonymous said...

Anonymous above m, stand in the line

Aurous said...

* nice to see you're enjoying your BB :)


* I want love like that... where can I get it?!!!

Frenzy said...

http://mystory-frenzy.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Fourme said :"I have hope because I think I have been hurt enough to be rewarded with someone that loves me that much"

It doesn't work that way darling, I had a retinoblastoma (eye cancer) when I was 3 years old, since then i had an artificial eye and many reconstructive surgeries performed in the best hospitals all over the world but the radiation did a permanent damage on the bones surrounding the eye...I thought that at the health department, nothing worse can happen to me, I was wrong...on my early thirties, I got an early Menopause...so, don't expect life to reward you just because you've been hurt...!

Pessimistic

Anonymous said...

loool feh shay etha7ik eb ur blog! laish kelma takteben i deserve something better..im depressed etc etc, el nas ezefonich;p!! egololich their tragidies hahahahha, wai ya3ny kaifech;p!! wela lamma you wrote that you've been hurt enough o you need someone to love chan wa7da takteblech that she had eye cancer o mosayeb el denia hahahahhaahaa