Friday, 6 February 2009

And the award goes to FourMe!!

So I've been favourite tagged, Butterfly Awarded, Honesty tagged, and Hug tagged by SO many of you that I don't remember who tagged me :/ Seeing all of you have been tagged and awarded I'll just do the fave tag for now and Award every single one of you the Butterfly award and a Hug Now line up so I can Hug each one of you as you comment.. So there you go that's done now..

My Favourite ?

Colour:
Black

Getaway Place: Beirut

Mens Perfume: Armani Code

Womens Perfume: Lovely by SJP

Pj Brand: any brand that has pants and sleeveless tops

Clothes Brand: Everything and anything that fits and feels good, from the cheapest to the most expensive..

Fave person in the entire world: Not anymore..

Country: I just like London..

Car: Old Mini Cooper

Sport: Football

Sport Player: I would give you a present if you can guess who my fave FOOTBALLER is :p (there are 2 people who aren't allowed to comment on this question- and anyone that knows me personally)

Spot in Kuwait: The room on the ground floor..

Animal: FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELA (Elephant)

Movie: Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Singer: Om Kalthoom

Day in the week: Wednesday

Time of the day: Used to be night! Now I'm going for afternoons

Holiday season: Spring

Number: Four

Food: McDonalds

Chocolate: The darker the better and obviously KitKat (the old one with the foil not plastic wrapper)

Cartoon: Too many Tom & Jerry, Simpsons, Bombo (the yellow flying car!), BamBam and Pebbles :(

Ice Cream: Baskin Robins Chocolate Mouse Royal

Blogger:
-Diplomatic answer ALLLLL OF YOU
- Honestly SoulOoo the crazy girl and Anony(zawi included) and Lala* (Once upon a time she existed).. emm sowwy :/

18 comments:

PaLoMiNo said...

FiRrrrssstttt heya!!!!!! :***

PaLoMiNo said...

FiRrrrssstttt heya!!!!!! :***

PaLoMiNo said...

Yalla good 1st o 2nd o 3rd :p

Mabrook 3al awards baby :***

7yate why u don't have a fav. Person anymore??? :(

Hope all is good :*

Ms. D said...

Food: McDonalds <--? ma eloog

o ana mo fave!!!!

*faints*

:::ShoSho::: said...

LoooL hey you forgot our JEM! :P

and I am like you in clothing I would wear for the comfort not brand name...

I think your favourite person should be YOU.. us women underestimate ourselves ..

Aurous said...

sha5baryyy BOMBOO <3
it was my childhood favorite :D

Ahmed said...

Nice tag. About you favorite player Christano Ronaldo ?

zwena said...

:(

Abi-Omi-Abi-Oboy said...

You're one of the most unique ppl out there... =p And STAY that way =p

Limited said...

does mcdonalds count as food? for fav food? w awel mara achoof 7ad whose favorite animal is an elephant =d kash5a lol ..

aa5 kitkat bu foil .. walla childhood memories .. madry laish bs a7is the one bu foil a7la min el plastic mal hal ayam ..

w fav footballer .. beckham? =P

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

ana a7eb dark chocolate...

yebeeely! =(

moi said...

5arajat bombo min baythateha..tarakat meshwar el3u9foor..lalala madry sheno...tanthor 3ainayha benoooor...wabe9o7bateha 6eflon 6ayeb lala wabara2atoho kabara2ateha;\! i still watch it:$

libero anima said...

duuude is ur fav. sport player beckham ? ..

FourMe said...

palomino:
heeheh 7adich emkayfa mo :p

Nop no more fave person..
==

ms d:
laish ma yloog?
mn 9ejich entay Quarter Pounder with cheese w fries akhh! bs btw I don't eat mcdonalds in kuwait 7ada zafir :/
==

shosho:
Oh my God I honestly forgot about them! Mn 9ejich if I write a list it would be just as tall as I am..

I was my fave person but not anymore.. I really don't like what I've become..
==

aurous:
I SO love it! its still my all time fave :D
==

ahmad:
he is a good player but he's too much of an arse to be liked.. so nop wrong answer..
==

zwena:
:(
==

abi omi:
thank you dear :*
==

limited:
emm madri :/ hehehe I like what ever mommy cooks :p

hahhaha I love them.. they're so squishy and nice but big and scary.. its SO much nicer then the plastic ones.. the foil gives it a special taste..

nop not becks
==

dooon:
cham tdf3een :p
==

moi:
hehehheheheh that's it! where do you watch it?? I really wana see it!
==

libero:
Nop not becks..

Ms. D said...

tehariben min ijabat my question ina lesh mo ana ur fave? akh bs akh!!!!!!

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

eli tabeena =(

feeny craving mo 6abee3y =(


oh, and i also wanted to tell you that you will not be called to my blog today ;Pp

S E 7 E N said...

Sport Player: hmmmmmmm bader im6awa3 ?

S said...

hmm..
fav player,..Gerrard?