Friday, 2 January 2009

I Know!


Some people go through life not knowing what they want and just do what seems logical.. I always thought I knew what I wanted to do with my life and as the years passed by my perception of what I wanted changed a little but today I can say it has changed drastically! For the first time in my miserable 27 years on this earth I had an epiphany!!

Oh my God it is the most awesome feeling ever! I was at the most random place having the most random conversation when all of the sudden I went OH MY GOD (in my head of course) I could see it crystal clear! I really really wanted this!! Not only I wanted it but it felt SO right! Its as if a gushing wave hit me and cleared my thoughts, I already knew that I wanted this thing but I never REALLY REALLY knew that this is what I REALLY wanted! It feels not only logical but it feels right! I never thought a day would come where I would realise something so clearly.. I've never felt so sure of a decision in my entire life as much as I am of this!!

Don't get too excited I know what I want WON'T happen and I can't make it happen but regardless of this for the first time EVER I am 100% sure of something and may I tell you it feels great!! Don't be nosey buggers and ask me what it is because I won't tell anyone, including you!

You might think I'm exaggerating a bit here with my astonishment with this epiphany but trust me it feels wonderfully different and weird to know a 1000% sure and there isn't the slightest doubt in your mind..

I wish you all the clearest of all clear thoughts :*

14 comments:

..:: P.ANONYMOUS ::.. said...

Amen ..

hope one day u'll get what u want dear : *

chikapappi said...

Come, let's have a random conversation together ;p - I know what you feel - I am lost as well and I am about to be 29 in a couple of days so I really like P.Anon. wish you get what you seek :)

Anonymous said...

enshallaaaaaaaaaaaaah ya raab you get it whatever it is ..

yemken galbecg yleen o etgolelna .. shino ohwa ?? :P

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

ive felt that feeling abt med school 4 years into it lol...bs ana kint dasha also cz it seemed logical not cz i wanted it...

bs now i know that theres nowhere else in the world that id rather be =D


oh and that was the first and last time i has that feeling ;Pp

f7ee7eely said...

three words my dear friend --

Proceed with caution :P

Âme said...

That is a rare feeling and is felt once or twice in a lifetime.

I wish you the best of life.

~ Soul

zuz said...

enshallah u get what u want;*

Fastidious Babe said...

whatever it is.. go with it..

if it feels right, then it probably is...


congrats! xx

atoona said...

eeeee sheftay?? 2oo9 is a good start after-all!! hope u always "feel great"

i nver believed we could see it crystal clear, you've given me hope =)

eshda3wa said...

i wish u always have such clear thoughts

bs i also wish u would tell us!!

why tease us like this haaa!

ZoN said...

I guess thats a great news, no?

Enshalla u get what u want, laish la2... impossible is nothing.
I felt it once, and im working on the impossible is nothing part right now ;p

Go for it my friend, go for it, and dont expect less than what u had in my mind.

desertpalms said...

am happy youre feeling better sis =** Enshallah doowm

the baby is shoooooo cyooot..i wana kiss his cute chubby cheeks hehehe

PaLoMiNo said...

Same wishes go to u 7abeebti:*

Squirreliya said...

aww FourMee inshAllah u always have a crystal clear thoughts ;*