Friday, 9 January 2009

7ayatik Mn Ghairi Sala6a


*FourMe picking tomato's out of her salad and discreetly sliding them into her cousins plate*

Cousin: What are you doing??
Me: I don't like tomato's
Cousin: Why?
Me: They make me angry!
Cousin: Huh!! I don't like them either Stop it!!
Me: Ok :/

*fiddling with my salad again sliding some beetroot's into his plate*

Cousin: What are you doing now?! You know I'm not a hoover!
*throwing them in his plate at this point*
Me: hehe I don't feel like eating beetroot's they're annoying me today.
Cousin: Give give I like beiruts

heehhehehehe I love my cousin he's adorable..

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate cousins ;\

Anonymous said...

but i like urs :P

e7na awal lama kena yahaal kena enkhesh eli men7eba ta7at el sa7an lool :P

zuz said...

he is adorable!, ako shay bel denia may5alech angry?:P:P

Squirreliya said...

looool ya7laila ;p

Cooookies said...

tomoatoes r good :P

Glitter said...

me no likey tomatoes too!

S E 7 E N said...

ha ha ha

S said...

I know what a hoover feels like.. I really can relate.

A said...

I don't know why people hate tomoatoes :S

Limited said...

my cousin cannot stand tomatoes or anything to do with them .. =/

Fastidious Babe said...

i hate tomatoes too.. lol

Ms. D said...

i like beats they aint bad ;D

desertpalms said...

hahah how did you DISCRETELY put it on his plate? ;p

sexy_sour_sweet said...

loool!! Poor Cousin!

Zabo0o6a said...

I do that all the time with mom , poor thing matgo0ley shay :P