Saturday, 13 December 2008

Hell Freezes Over When FourMe Walks In!


I miss those days where I used to be called a Cold Hearted Bitch! And that phrase was said by the bitchiest of all bitches that I have come across in my life.. and if she thinks I am cold then hell I must be REALLY COLD! Sadly I'm not anymore cold hearted nor bitchy (but still am Only when provoked) to the extant that I had the ability to make girls loathe me and bring men to tears. Sometimes I miss being that way, God knows I had so much more fun that way. I wasn't mean intentionally but it only came out of me well needed.. I've always been a "nice and caring" person but I always had it in me to be the mother of ALL bitches and the meanest one around! It surprises some to know how ruthless I can get (again only when provoked) its the mean twist that no one expects..

This new me is sO boring, homey, and so toned down.. I used to be called a "Social Butterfly" because I literally knew half of the city and when entering a place it would take me half an hour just to say my hellos and hi's.. Now I barely answer my phone.. At times I have the odd fun here and there but I hold myself back from being the person I was oh say from 17 till 25.. Those were the years of chaos (in a good way).. The thing is I know I have it in me to be that way but I keep convincing myself that I grew out of it.. I don't think I have I think I just suppressed that side of me because well its too "wild".. But recently I've been really wanting to get back to my old lifestyle in every sense.. The carelessness, coldness, wild attitude, bitchy, mean, simply full of life with not a care in the world.. But the bitch of it is that if I rekindle that side of me I know it would fuck up my life and screw things up with "Him" .. Mind you he knows I'm not little miss perfect but I don't think he knows just to what extant I was insane :/ Crap if he reads this I'm gonna get the 3rd degree of questioning..


So shall I or shan't I become the old fun FourMe?? Or is it we reach a period in our lives that we have to move on and become responsible fucking adults?? I'm tired of being responsible I wanna have fun at all costs!! Or have I had enough fun in the past years that I gotta behave now??

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

wohaha!




Squirreliyaaaaa

Squirreliya said...

mm, ee i agree ena we reach a period in our lives that we change feeha w i hate the way i changed ba3ad ...hakatha il dinya tadooooooor :p

f7ee7eely said...

تبين تعيشين عمرج وعمر غيرج؟؟؟؟؟


صعب

Fastidious Babe said...

f7ee7eely wtf thats mean :P


and as for you: you can be full of life, and simple and all that without being bitchy.. its not black n white u see.. ;)

f7ee7eely said...

FB : I didnt mean to come off as MEAN...

c'est la vie

Princess Famme said...

I guess from time to time we need to get out of the circle we drew out for ourselves, we change while we grow but we still have the touches of the past that comes out from time to time, maybe its this time that you want to do wild things .. don't repress your self from doing what you feel you need to do, life is too short to rethink, re-plane, reconsider, but is you have someone else in life we need in a way to include them in it :D well, for better or worse YOU'RE stuck together ;) well you can miss behave in a new style not like before *wink* be smart every age has its charm of craziness .. Live it, Love it, Fill it with all what you want and desire

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

i say live with whatever makes you happy!

if you think old bitchy fourme will add more livelihood to your life, then by all means transform back!

i dont believe that once youre an adult 5alas everything is over and you move on to the boring life....

i believe life is what you make it! =D

so dont let those misconceptions fool you! =D

ps: dont be bitchy to me please?! ;)

nameless said...

sawy ely tabeina yuuba! .. ekhtheiha miny 7achy ilnas maykhali9, so why change to please wa7id wila ghaira? mno ma kan ykon! greib minch wila a total stranger .. ildera kilha estshraf! la wily yb6 chabdy enhom yangdon 3ala ghairhom .. khaywalon zain! 3ankhayrhom 7ata bakhlaq ilwa7id dashaw!

ZaMaHReeR said...

have a little of this and that.. mix and match :P

lets talk love said...

This new me is sO boring, homey, and so toned down.. I used to be called a "Social Butterfly" because I literally knew half of the city and when entering a place it would take me half an hour just to say my hellos and hi's.. Now I barely answer my phone..


^^^

this is like just reading abt myself.... we all go thru periods that things tune down alittle but the hell life without the fun of it is not worth living in ...

i love the cold heart bitchys lol that girls loathe and men cry for its kind of in fashion these days so u get back on track and nothing is impossible... cheer up dear and get ur butt out of home and go have fun break this thing u created ....

:)

Reem B. said...

I know it's so weird when suddenly things change... especially when one of these things is "you". My friends are hating me for changing but sometimes ... especially if you entered a new era and a new chapter you just have to change.

All we can do is keep a balance so we don't lose everything we got.

If you don't wanna feel strangled as if y ou can't be the real you infront of "him" then shway shway 7awli to involve him in what you like. But of course only YOU know if HE will accept or not.

Change is never easy! Sigh!

Cloudy Stars said...

ana kint 7adi galbi 7aaaar bs b3dain it turned cold

i kind of like the switching, really :P

MSB said...

we all progress and at times, miss the old us.. when we remember the past though, we tend to remember the good parts about it and overlook the bad.

at the end, it's your call. weigh things out and see which means more to you. keep in mind that either decision, will require a sacrifice on your end.

FourMe said...

7ajy f7ee7eely:
awal shay 7aj mbroob o thanb maghfoor.. o 7amdila 3ala esalama 7ajy..

==

Fb:
don't mind f7ee7eely its just his bitchy side that comes out to play couple of comments a month otherwise he's a sweetheart :p

Traveleer said...

It's good to be a responsible adult..but it is FUN to be a responsible Fucking adult ;). legally of course