Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Five of Fives

An0ny wrote about 5 things that she hates and I decided to do it but extending my list to 5 things that I hate in 5 different categories..

In the World I HATE:
1. Racism
2. Poverty
3. Wars
4. Lack of Respect
5. All Weapons (even though I find hand guns to be sexy)

In Foods I Hate:
1. Seafood
2. Broccoli
3. Figs
4. Duck
5. Bachaa (that dish is horrifying)

In Men I HATE:
1. Cheating(women cheat as well but men do more)
2. Ability to marry 4 (I wana do that :/ not fair )
3. Lack of jealousy (in other words mafii gheera 3ala the woman with him)
4. Weakness
5. Gossip (a Man who gossips is the equivalent of a whore in my eyes)

In Women I HATE:
1. Two faced
2. Rudeness/Bitchiness i.e. 7aqaraa
3. Excessive Make Up (clown wannabe's)
4. Home wreckers
5. Gossip

I Personally hate Hate HATE:
1. Smokers
2. Weak ass people
3. Show offs
4. Materialism (those who think money makes a person)
5. People who do NOT say Please and Thank You!

Caught Out There - Kelis


I tag all of you even though this was not a Tag!

14 comments:

S E 7 E N said...

Bacha wahahahahhahaha ... nice 1 mate :)

desertpalms said...

the baby in the pic- what a bloody chav! looool

i agree with most of the things..except for seafood! <3 hw can you hate itt! zbeeddyyy ow hamour ahhh <3 =D

f7ee7eely said...

I remember when I was a kid I wasnt given allowence for a whole week because I failed to say thank you to the housemaid...


eee oo eb london father dearest told me to take the bus back home because I didnt say please to the taxi driver..

Venus said...

hi sis,
5. Gossip (a Man who gossips is the equivalent of a whore in my eyes)
me too! i extremely hate it!! i mean guys who are gossiping abt hell crappy sawalif, they look disgusting!

Venus
nice blog u have here ^^

Fastidious Babe said...

interesting post!


i hate it when men gossip too x

ZoN said...

Nice list.. bs cheating in men; both of men and women do cheat fa there is nothing is cheating more or less.. its a principle if u beak it then u break it.. il salfa mafeha akthar aw aqal.. if i steal something that will make me a thief even though if i stole a chocolate bar or 5 millions.. i will still be a thief.
i hope u got my point there :P

Anonymous said...

why you hate smokers :( i want to smoke :(

Fashionista said...

my hate list:

http://q8-fashionista.blogspot.com/2008/10/31.html

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

if i dont comment, do i get to not be tagged?

**PUPPY FACE**

FourMe said...

se7en:
it scares me :/
==

dp:
hehe ain't he :p
I can't stand seafood not the way it looks nor the way it smells.. my stomach turns when I smell seafood :(
==

f7ee7eely:
oh my lord I love your father!! He is absolutely right! Kids tend to only learn the hard way..
==

Venus:
Oh I hate it haaaaate it.. it makes a man less of a man when he gossips!

thank you dear :)
==

Fb:
do it what you waiting for!
==

zon:
I know they both cheat and the same But with men (some) have no control over their urges and that's why they cheat.. and with the hype of men being invincible and men are better than women its so pathetic to see them cheat so often..
==

anony:
weeee3 I hate even women who smoke more than men because it fucks up your skin, nails, breath, makes you stink!

And I hate it because I see it as a sign of weakness because they can't control themselves and in return they've become cigarette addicts..
==

dooona:
hehehe baaabe you're IT! yala do the tag :*

FourMe said...

fashionista:
I agree with most of your list!

f7ee7eely said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28559796@N00/3133999828/

I am still having troubles with the video

atoona said...

baachaa sheno.. ana khubry it means "children" in hindi ;p

i like that you're aware of exactly what u hate :)

A Journal Entry said...

i beleive that the older u get the more open to try kinds of food.. i used to hate seafood.. but now im ok with rebyan and zbaidy.. i used to hate tomatos now i love them!