Sunday, 23 November 2008

To Healthy Brains..


Do you ever feel like your brain is overworked? Well I do. At any given second there are a million things going through my mind from important to irrelevant things. I can't stop thinking I could be in the middle of a conversation and my mind is somewhere else, I'm thinking so much that I am literally giving myself migraines. I reach a point where mid-thoughts I scream at myself "FOURME STOP THINKING"! I can feel my brain processing too many thoughts at the same instance that I'm losing track of which thought I am on. For example, I'm writing this and thinking of 3 things simultaneously, is that even possible? I know the brain is one of the most powerful organs yet is it able to over-process thoughts all the time?! With the excessive thinking I forget to breathe, yes I actually forget to breathe and feel like I'm being suffocated and result to gasping for air. My brain actually hurts not as a headache no as this pain I feel in the middle of my head as a result of thinking too much. Ok I think I'm repeating myself now and my brain is starting too hurt. I shall go and rest it via sleeping which as well isn't helping seeing my dreams have turned into Pandora's box once fallen asleep million worlds created within one and a trillion scenarios kick off.

.. enjoy them while they are thought free..

p.s. Its -2c outside! Who said global warming was knocking on our doors?!

19 comments:

Soul said...

*pushes the first comment button*

zzzzze666666666

Soul said...

well.. I have tons of homeworks and midterms to come yet, I'm thinkless and have an empty kartoon 6oma6 inside my brain.

my mom et7en 3alay eshfeech kella etfakreen! ma tadri enna da5el qoo6i.. blank mako shay!!

oh my god! what's wrong with my mo5!!!!!! atleast abi a7ati!! makoooo

..::Amu::.. said...

Allah ye3ench :)

you should enjoy the -2 degrees you never know when global warming really effects us ;p

Ruby Woo said...

When that happens to me, I usually get nauseous. It's stressful your brain is over crowded with stuff fa take it easy and relaaaaaax!

atoona said...

yeah.. feeling my brain throbbing min the long list of things ely ga3d a7ateeha... not good,
but walking outside helps, and washing the dishes too (donno why)

Missy said...

Yumma -2c .. hathy wa7id min el ashya elli et5r3ni about living in uk next year! :(

Karamilah said...

i do with emptiness, there is nothing to think of but all u feel it is very crowded with various thoughts which don't exist. lately because of the lack of work i have i've been feeling my mind numb and dont have anything to think about, i'm thinking about nothing, ok confusing

MeeMzZ said...

all i can say is that take a break and relax!!;p that all the advice i can give!!;p

Anonymous said...

Try to get to the root.

You are anxious about something.

desertpalms said...

take a nice long shower/bath (depending on which typa person u are) and then go relax on ur bed and read a book for an hour or so with a cup of hot chocolate or a box of chocolates (i wud recommend lindt) =)

Aurous said...

Is there a treatment for this? :p

allah y3eench; I know it's difficult :)

Fastidious Babe said...

try brain mapping! jot down thoughts etc.. and BREATH! xx

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

well,
i can never sleep at night because thats when all my thoughts that ive been avoiding during the day decide to collect...
so maybe the way they're spaced out with you is better? ;)

ps: its still FREAKIN HOT in kuwait and its nearly FREAKIN december!! ya3ny meta ra7 ebalish winter bethabt? or am i on the wrong place on my calendar!! =@

pps: im a winter person hehe

shoosha said...

.

Anonymous said...

relaax dear ;*

ahoo shofi this :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86KP94wSehc&eurl



Squirreliya

ZaMaHReeR said...

i think this is something outstanding to be able to think of more than one thing at the same time.. u might have a brain of genius.. bs haman.. it feels crab not being able to focus on what u want to.. hehe yalla good luck and hard luck :P

TOOTA said...

you should relax

sadia said...

i wish i wa like you.
my brain can only think of one thing at a time :(
so i'm always obsessed with one thing or the other...
it get's boring after a while :(

libero anima said...

lo0ol yeah tell me about it .. i know exactly what it's like ..

that's why we should manage our timings and tasks .. you'll notice the change instantly..

good luck ..