Monday, 10 November 2008

Se7en's Tag


This is what bordem does :/

-How big is your bed?

Big enough for me to have a royal rumble in it every night..

-What are you listening to right now?
The rain pissing so hard outside

-What was the last thing you ate?
I'm eating as we speak.. toast and cheese.. want some?

-Last person you hugged?
Mother couple days ago

-How is the weather right now?
Pissing non-stop for 3 days!

-Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Aunty.. making shopping plans.. yes yes I'm unemployed and I'm a shopaholic so sue me! I'm being an airhead for a change..

-Favourite type of food?
Machboos deyay, daqoos, glass of leban.. ahhh heaven that is..

-Do you want children?
No

-Do you wear contacts glasses?
No

-Favourite holiday?
Don't have one..

-Favourite season?
Summer

-Favourite car?
hMmmmm that's a toughy :/ Ferrari 430 Spider oh boy ohhhh boy the back of it is a heart breaker :( Me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant one!!

-Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?
......

-Last movie you watched?
New bond movie.. the crappiest movie I'v ever saw..

-Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes and loved it..

-Right-handed or left-handed?
Righty

-Favourite sport?
Football

-If you could go any place now where would you go?
I'm happy where I am

-Are you hiding something from someone?
No

-What is the wallpaper on your mobile?
Default

-Are you a giver or taker?
Was a giver my whole life and it didn't do me any good so now I decided to be a taker..

-What is your favourite restaurant in the world?
McDonald's

-What's your favourite colour?
Black

-FOR GIRLS: Sex and the City or Grey's Anatomy?
SATC by far but still loving Grey's

-FOR BOYS: Top Gear or Entourage?
Stop being sexist!! I like both..

You're IT! I tag you all..

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

@@

Anonymous said...

i looooooooooooooove Mcdonals :D :D
:D

o bond 7ada bayekh !!

Hasan.B said...

You have excellent taste. This is exactly how my car looks (y3ni ana 3nde ferrari) but without el kashf;s

Um Mit3ib said...

ferraris are overrated:P

Ghadoor said...

allah machboos o daqoos o leban .. o lazem leban el mara3i


ya salaaam :p

Soul said...

machbooos deyaaaay!!! ok i love u more now :p

S E 7 E N said...

430 ?????? hahahahaha i'd rather BUY SAIKAL MAL BANAK THAN THROW 70.000KD on this shitty car

Squirreliya said...

just had machboos ;p and aah abi mo6aaR! Allah yhaneech where u are ;D


w aywa ya aywa now i have a tag to do a post to post *yuppyyyy*

desertpalms said...

it was beautiful sunny today! =D

bs 3ala shanichh cuz btw this is the first sunny day in weeks!

PaLoMiNo said...

Is it still raining??

Shloon il jaw?? wayed barid??

I'm coming Soon tara ;p till when ur there ;p hehehehe