Saturday, 8 November 2008

For the Love of FOOTBALL


Venue:
Emirates Stadium

Match:
Arsenal
vs
Manchester United

Time & Date:
8/11/08
12:45pm

Ok I'm too tired to write something that makes sense. Anyhow I went to the match today and let me say it was FABULOUS! Not the playing that is nor the score but simply the presence of the people who love and cherish football and their (can I say) patriotism towards their teams, the passion could be felt from the 60,000 + spectators, it was a natural high. Set aside the English weather decided to be so friggin English today and it was not raining NO but it was PISSING RAIN!!

I can say so much more but honestly am not feeling that well, maybe some other time. Anyhows seeing I was so not bothered with holding my camera and clicking away I just managed to snap snap a photo of the most memorable part of the match.
There was not one match at show today but two!! See the two dudes standing? Well what's separating them from the Arsenal fans is a small strip where stewards and policeman were sitting basically if the one on the right stretched his hand out he'd touch an Arsenal fan. And let me tell you that boy swore and humiliated the Arsenal fans so much that he was a one man show! He literally cracked me up I spend half of the match watching him banter back and forth with one Arsenal supporter. The funniest was the Arsenal supporter comeback line when they announced the attendance was 60,000 + (can't remember exact digit) so the Arse fan turns around and screams 60,000 PLUS ONE FAT BASTERED! Poor guy was so pissed that the dude was making fun of his receding line all match long that he just had to shout it so loud that I think people on the other side of the stadium heard!


Disclaimer: This does not necessarily mean FourMe supports any of the teams mentioned above.

12 comments:

The Stig said...

.

Anonymous said...

wala i love u ;*

Anonymous said...

what the hell 3alag 3ende! :\

FourMe said...

the stig:
..

==

ano0o0ony:
luvvvvv yaaa loads pumpkin :**

ops :/ No time ey3alig an0ny its always a race here..

Anonymous said...

eeeeeee 7ada maleeeq 7arne !! :\

bs shrayech feeni (H) hehehe a7eb when i do it on my own awnas :D


i miss Zon :\ .. ohwa elii yda7rech bel football :P

Hasan.B said...

The arses won, sad day!

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

coolness ;)

desertpalms said...

chek my last post LOOL

nice match haaaa? ;)

S E 7 E N said...

PPL COME PPL GO PLAYERS COME IN PLAYERS RETIRE ...... YOU LOSE SOME AND WIN SOME

BUT 1 THINK ALWAYS STAY THE SAME

BUT UNITED WILL NEVER DIE

U N I T E D RULE

Oranjina fadidra said...

I cant stand football :\

..::Amu::.. said...

the title is funny!

Livingmylife said...

OH MY GOD !! TAWNI ASHOOOOF THIS POST! LIIIIESSSH!;'( I WANA GOOO!