Saturday, 4 October 2008

Ops You did it Again!!


I believe promises are made to be broken Full STOP. Who ever makes a promise they will break it, those who want to keep their promises they show you they don't tell you! I would like your opinion on a matter. If a person regardless of who they are, promised something twice and did not keep their promise and came around for the third time and promised and promised and promised they will keep their word this time around because they have learnt their lesson. So what would you do?

A. Believe them this time around- 3rd time is a charm..
B. Accept their promise but interact with them with caution..
C. Laugh at their promise because there is no way they will keep it this time..


Fool me Once shame on You,
Fool me Twice shame on Me,
Fool me Thrice and I'll make you regret the day you were born and that's a Promise from ME !

17 comments:

The stig said...

TOUCH DOWWWWWWWN

ZaMaHReeR said...

I go with "B"

i once gave a promise, didnt have the chance to do what i have promised yet.. bs when the time comes, i will! i never forgot about it, and i never told that person about it again either. im carrying it with me. thinking of it everyday.

Cooookies said...

the stig
theba7t anon !:P il3asa shes always up there ib the first comment

Fourme
i know how annoying it can be .. let that person prove him/herself .. give'em time to earn ur trust again menha intay u convince urself that u can take their word again oo balech yerta7oo menha they learn their lesson

Squirreliya said...

i hate those who don't keep their promises :@ ..ma yestahloon i take a word from them, kalaaaaaamhum hawa

S E 7 E N said...

GIVE THEM TIME AND MAKE HIM TRY TO CHANGE UR MIND

aTooNa said...

C

a promise should never be made to be broken..

Big Pearls said...

I hate promises except if they were from someone I really really trust..that would be my parents & husband o bas!

PaLoMiNo said...

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

:::ShoSho::: said...

i think its human nature and i would give changces.. i don't like to be so hard or harsh.. i could go with A and B but def not C

:::ShoSho::: said...

i meant chances

Âme said...

The intent is the heart of a promise.

See the Soul, not the body.

~ Soul

jesterat314 said...

B.. I want tp say A.. but i'm growing up and getting to know people better

Anonymous said...

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Hasan.B said...

Hasan.B goes with C!

Oranjina fadidra said...

mixture of B and C

desertpalms said...

if you care..then A/B

if you dont..then yeh C

i would just say dont get your hopes up by this person...they dont have a good record

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

i say

Fool me Thrice and I'll make you regret the day you were born and that's a Promise from ME !

;)