Thursday, 16 October 2008

2 in 1 ;)


Ba3ad ba3aad 7inaw akthar! Anyhows who am I? Well My answer was the title! I am ME!
I am myself, a bunch of things come together to make me, ME. Hmm bear in mind I myself contradict my own self..

-I am a religious person, yet I'm not met7ajba.
-I am a realist.
-I am a respectful person, towards myself and the rest of the human race, yet when you get on my bad side I can make you feel that you're not worth a penny.
-I am a pessimist in the first degree, yet there are somethings in life that I will continue hoping and wishing for.
-I am a carer. My family comes in the first place even ahead of myself, their problems and worries are my own.
-I am a wild child tamed, you name it I've probably done it.. BUT no crossing certain boundaries.
-When I love, I love with all my heart, whether its football or soulmate.
-I can't forgive and I can't forget, I will always always remember and carry it to the grave.
-I abide by the rules of society out of respect for it.
-I am one of the nicest, sweetest, and most helpful people you'll come across in your life yet if you cross me I become the mother of all bitches.
-Racism, child abuse, cruelty of any form, and discrimination makes me sick to my stomach and brings me to tears.
-I have a heart of gold yet there are few who appreciate such thing.
-I under estimate myself at times and end up shocking myself with the ends result.
-I respect ALL.. Again Respect is a major MAJOR thing in my life.
-I am a closed book.. Only I carry my burdens.. I cannot open to anyone even my own mother.. ironically I opened this blog where I bear all.
-I have a filthy tongue (in English, with one or two words in Arabic) :/
-I am a very very bad tempered person that I have no control over.
-I am toO stubborn and stick to my beliefs even if it kills me.
-I am very perceptive, yet I tend to forget alot.
-Falling in love with the soulmate has ruined me and broke me to pieces, yet I cannot live without him.
-My mother is my world, even though we have our differences and argue alOT yet I try to get her to forgive me, I kiss her from her head, cheeks, and hands every night before I go to sleep.
-I am a woman, I am feminine but with a twist :P
-I am ME and I am no one else. I am so many more things that I lack the patience to list.

p.s. Cooookies, are you satisfied now? Your turn!
p.p.s. The rest of the 52 who did not answer better answer this TIME!!

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

:P

Anonymous said...

;*

FourMe said...

Anony:
:*
==

hason elmal3on:
I've answered enough questions in this blog.. wait for a Q&A post and I'll answer you :p

Anonymous said...

okh hatha shakla ra7 ekoon khosh post ... yala meeta :P men zeman u didnt post ashya'a ...... u know what i mean :P

Hasan.B said...

Anonymous ente mo il mafroth nayma!?

Anonymous said...

haw la hawant :P bs entaw allah yahdekom masra3 falaitaw chena masadagatw khabar :

FourMe said...

ANONY:
Why do you think I've put a playground for you?!?! 3ashan etsolfeen ehni wila ehnaak haa?

Anonymous said...

bs ma7ad ysolef weyaay menaak :(

Hasan.B said...

I was lying in bed but could not sleep. My comment was way out of line. I do apologize. Please accept my apology.

S E 7 E N said...

hmmmmmmmm

nice personality ..... weird and strange ???

but overall nice .... and ur soulmate shakla 7imar sorry...

Squirreliya said...

sweet personality ..Allah ykhaleelich your mother

:::ShoSho::: said...

Well, alot of the things you said I gathered them through your posts before.. I like the fact that you are you in the blog..

ZaMaHReeR said...

you didn't add anything new.. since the first day i read ur blog till the day before u post all of that i figured it all without u mention it in one post :P

ya7lely im cool :D

shoosha said...

you are a woman?

9ij? i didnt know that ;p

f7ee7eely said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL as I read along I swear I could literally hear Alanis Morissete's song in the background hehehehehehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAjNVKtQHAY

no pun intended babyyyy:*

FourMe said...

hasan:
no apology needed.. etmoon hason elmal3oon :p
==

se7en:
heeey be nice! no one gets to insult the soulmate except I..
==

Sq:
Alah ysalmich dear..
==

shosho:
Ain't putting a show for no one what you read is what you get :)
==

zamahreer:
heheh cool dude 7adik :p
that's why I didnt answer the question myself cuz I assumed most would know me by now and didn't need to list a details description on myself..
==

shoosha:
there are many females who lack the essences of being a woman..
==

f7ee7eely:
hehhe loving the fact that you can associate every other post I write with a song! you're so my own personal dj from now on ;)

non-taken..

Meticulous said...

-Falling in love with the soulmate has ruined me and broke me to pieces, yet I cannot live without him.

Yes you can.

S E 7 E N said...

FM .... am sorry ...... but he is a dumb ass all the things u wrote about him ... oo ohwa mo imqader

btw is ihe a FOOTBALL player by any chance ???

ZaMaHReeR said...

its only me fourme.. because i have special powers!!
u cant compare everyone else with me.. its not fair to them.. ra7 yt7b6oon chethe! :|

PaLoMiNo said...

Cutaaaa :***

Oranjina fadidra said...

its like omg :O this post is like my twin except the pessimist part.. place optimism!!

on another note, "I am a woman, I am feminine but with a twist" haha explain ya3ni who said you were a BOY!!?

Âme said...

:)

~ Soul

desertpalms said...

=D FourMe...unique and incomparable

FourMe said...

Meticulous:
Unfortunately No I can't..
==

Se7en:
Yes he is a dumb ass but only I get to call him that!

ya his name is Freddie Ljungberg..
==

Zamahreer:
hahah special powers! I dont know why I have an image of Powerpuff Girls in my head :P true true the ZON is special ;)
==

Palomino:
:*
==

Oran Fad:
sup twiny ;) I'll explain some other time in some other post..
==

Ame~soul:
and a (: to you to..
==

DP:
aww am blushin :*

Cooookies said...

FM
hehe very interesting indeed ..allah ewafgech wetamim 3alaich u deserve the best;*

Soul said...

I can't forget eaither, and the fucking soulmate fucked up my fucking world..

p.s I love u o 7almana feech!!

I'll tell u later.