Saturday, 6 September 2008

Me paaaaaain

Me no make sense.. me took knock out medicine.. me feels woh0oOo high.. me is in la la laaaaaand heheheheee.. me has sever migraine.. me is so sedated that a dinosaur could bite me and I'd laugh at it.. me is typin with one finger..

Me had really bad migraine this afternoon to the point where I could not see light.. sat with mummy with both hands covering my eyes and under it had her hjab covering my eyes and ears.. could not hear noise nor see light.. did not have migraine like that since 2 years.. I felt sorry for myself because too much pain.. pain made me cry and hit my head against cushions on couch.. poor little fourme always in so much pain..

Now me got migraine again now.. took medicine.. me feels very numb.. numb is good.. numb makes life very much easier.. migraines are no nice they are very mean and they hurt very much.. feels like a knife is inserted from right side back of neck all the way dug into my head poking into my right eye.. I wish I can take me eye out.. so painful.. God I love you but I hate this pain I beg of you no more migraines please.. Thank you God and I'm sorry for complaining but it hurts very much....................................................................

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allaah ekafeech men el pain :\

Anonymous said...

*anony kicks the paain*

go awaaay go awaaay you ass leave the poor girl alone

LEAVE HER ALONE :@

:'(

*anony keeps kicking the pain*

desertpalms said...

ohhh shitt.. i cant imagine what u must be goin through =|

it sounds real bad, i wana give you a hug and a cuddle =*

Allah yikoon fi 3onich

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

awwwww!!
7beebty salamaaaaat :(
i hope you feel better soon!

**HUGS**

Hasan.B said...

Salamat salamt!

Delicately Realistic said...

7bebti intay ;*
Is it time for another botox? Laish ma tsawen that operation u posted about??




Ajir o 3afya insha ALlah!

ZaMaHReeR said...

salamat fourme salamat, matshofen shar 7aboba!
ajir w 3afya inshallah

FourMe said...

Anony:
:( ohhh anony too much pain.. woke up still with pain.. my right eye is killing me :(
==

desertpalms:
thank you hun :*
==

dandooon:
eysalmich babe :(
*hugs*
==

hasan:
eysalmik mn kil shar..
==

DR:
Noo it hasn't been 4 months since the last one! mother won't allow it plus so far I can tolerate this pain cuz I've had worse.. ey3afeech ya rab :*
==

zamahreer:
eysalmik dear eshar mayeek.. rabi ey3afeek w yakhleek inshalla..

:::ShoSho::: said...

Salamtich ma tishoofeen shar inshallah.. I wish there was something I could do for ya :(

A Journal Entry said...

salamaat dear oo ma teshofeen shar..

Amethyst said...

Salamat!;*

P.S. It's good to be back;D

Oranjina fadidra said...

haw ya7afeth shfekum kilkom 6ay7en..?

Big Pearls said...

now YOU need to do something about that pain and be yourself again.

eshda3wa said...

salamaaaaaat !

FourMe said...

shosho:
eshar mayeech deary.. nothing can be done :( el7amdila 3ala kil 7al..
==

journal:
eysalmich hun shar mayeech..
==

ameeeeeeeeethyst:
thnx babe :* its good to have you back..
==

oran fad:
yakhtich sakrabnaa.. I'm reaching my expiry date :/
==

pearls:
wala dear there is nothing that can be done 13 madri 14 years and counting.. migraines are a part of who I am.. everything in me can change except them.. they'll always be there..
==

eshda3wa:
eysalmich dear..