Friday, 5 September 2008

..

I don't know what are the symptoms of high/low blood pressure are but I think I might have one of them and I'm not bothered to check on-line because I really do not care about my health any more. Recently, especially with the heat if I'm in the kitchen or somewhere with no AC even if its for couple of minutes I become really tired, light-headed and feel all the blood rush to my head, with a all of the sudden headache, and the top of my head becomes extremely hot (happens when I get my migraines as well) . This started happening in London when I get angry or worked up over something. I don't know what it is and I don't care.. In the spring I did all the blood works thing and they said I'm fine if this is a new thing then so be it..

All I can say is Well done FourMe Bravo!! You deserve a standing ovation for your behaviour..

12 comments:

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

mmm...
you know, its probably nothing anyway ;)

FourMe said...

nothing.. something.. I couldn't care less..

Delicately Realistic said...

High BP is usually symptomless. It may come with a headache but i doubt its the case with u.

Ur symptoms maybe cuz of low BP, but i dont think thats it either.

Its probably this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasovagal_syncope

ur probably not used to the heat and humidity yet.
If this it then its nothing to worry about AT ALL.

Delicately Realistic said...

If u read the link malich shogul ib the last bit about treatment o madri shino....u dont need it.

:::ShoSho::: said...

Go and check Yallaaa!!!! *pissed offf*

ĐǻñĎõøðñ said...

well i care!!
soo mo bkaifich!!
aham shay a9lan enna bkaifich!!

Anonymous said...

*etsafeg 7ag FourMe* bravoo bravooo

ZaMaHReeR said...

great job.. WAY TO GO... WOOOOW U ROCK :D

try banging ur head to the wall.. what happens next?

zwena said...

haw shelsalfa bravoo 3ala shino

A Journal Entry said...

it won't take time to go and do tests .. la etahaywunain...

oo wow delicately realistic i felt really proud of u!! don't ask why!!

Silver said...

Smilla 3alaich ilr7maaaaaan..


chackchikchakchakchickchickchak!

(sharbicking in the standing ovation;p)

Zabo0o6a said...

*Joins the clapping crowd*
suffering from headache, the lovely weather is giving me issues !